• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat oinks back at cowards

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
FEBSFUj.png

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Don't these faggots constantly share "embarrassing" photos of right-wingers doing normal stuff rather than confronting them (unless they form an enormous mob and follow wrong-thinking women into the bathroom), like when Ted Cruz pulled his mask down to take a sip of coffee on a flight? If Fez had put down the sizzurp and confronted Pat, he obviously wouldn't have done anything except cry to the nearest authority like the effeminate bitch-tits-having faggot that he is, and falsely accused our favorite wigger of being a Nazi to get his tranny friends to pile on. He's a pussyboy who can't stand on his own two feet and needs backup from his gang of pathetic misfits.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Pat is not tagged in the tweet and his last name is not even mentioned, yet within 18 minutes he has found and responded to the tweet. So he's constantly refreshing the #Worldcon hashtag and obsessively replying, yet has the gall and fatness to call others losers.

btw, Pat. I've already read more in my life than you ever will and I'm younger. So have a lot of people here. This past year alone, I blew through all 3,000+ pages of Robert Caro's LBJ series and still had time to punch through several William Gibson books, Bolaño's 2666, and Perec's Life: A User's Manual. All while working a full time job! I've never seen you even mention a book that wasn't your own. Enjoy How To Train Your Dragon on DVD with your fart-filled wife on your fart-filled couch, loser.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
I called it. He’s using it as a way to say his cyberstalkers are terrified of him. You’re oh so predictable and fat, pig.
Soon he'll be claiming it was a telescopic lens and eventually he'll claim the atalkers are so afraid of the actual tough guy they only photograph him using state of the art drone technology.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Soon he'll be claiming it was a telescopic lens and eventually he'll claim the atalkers are so afraid of the actual tough guy they only photograph him using state of the art drone technology.
The cyberstalkers are so deranged they have drones looking for the right angle. Just to make me look bad. Good thing I’m a hacker pro and just hack them and take control.

G

LOL. This photo was taken on a cell phone (no zoom lens) at 12:12pm. Time and gps stamp on the original. How far away does he think the counter right across from his was?

If that’s wrong Rick then show us the pictures you took with your fans or that they took and posted… I’ll wait.

Sure, maybe 3 or 4 people stopped by when I wasn’t there. I didn’t stand there for an hour, I had other business to attend to. But we’ve seen pictures your bud Paul took of other no-name authors and there are lines of people waiting. Show me a pic of that for you and I’ll doxx myself and buy 1,000 of your shitty books.

uh, nigguh