• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat needs beta readers

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1698378683593.png

Nice job alienating your current readers.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I can't do it. What a fanciful pig.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Jesus, Rick, no one is going to have their suspension of disbelief shattered by fucking Tiny Tim using modern speech mannerisms. It's already a childish concept, the whole point of revenge power fantasies is that you don't have to play by the rules of the reality. No one gives a fuck if the cartoon characters make reference to something that didn't exist for another couple decades. It's a campy cheesy concept to begin with. There's no point writing it if you're going to play it straight.
I bet he will tell them he only wants feedback on the language and will get pissy if they point out anachronisms and mistakes

G

Seriously though, a successful author would pay a researcher. An unsuccessful writer like Pat should have the drive to do the research themselves. I read quite recently that even someone as renowned as Christoper Nolan does the bulk of his own research. Fat.

Forum Clout
Seriously though, a successful author would pay a researcher. An unsuccessful writer like Pat should have the drive to do the research themselves. I read quite recently that even someone as renowned as Christoper Nolan does the bulk of his own research. Fat.
Successful authors usually have a bevy of fellow successful authors and upcoming successful authors who jump at the chance to support them and give them blurbs for their flaps. They don't need to beg their fake followers on X for help writing their books for them.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Videogames really have ruined everything, this concept of beta and alpha releases destroyed the facade of "creatives", if you're going out of your way to get free criticism so you can make the masses happier it probably isn't anything worth reading, watching, or playing.
Edit: just to be clear, I get games doing it because there are tons of variables that creators can't map out but fuck patrick, he just wants to get pats on the back.

Last edited:

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
"More serious and socially conscious." So even worse than you could possibly imagine.
So 1860s setting with 2020s political and social topics. Why even bother with worrying about the accents being period correct when its not even going to have the social norms of the times?

He really wasted 2 1/2 years on this pile of shit.

G

Successful authors usually have a bevy of fellow successful authors and upcoming successful authors who jump at the chance to support them and give them blurbs for their flaps. They don't need to beg their fake followers on X for help writing their books for them.
Sure, but in this case he's asking for something fairly specific. If he was half as successful as he pretends to be, he'd pay some professor or PhD student of Victorian era history a few grand to proofread for him. Instead he's begging strangers haha