• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is going after Leslie again

G

He's still going:

1000006957.png

But don't worry, it's not like the only thing he's done today is harass Leslie... He's also done this 77 times in the past day or so, most of them seemingly directed towards Patty Meatloaf:

1000006956.png

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Add this one to the Greatest Hits. If this was anyone else, I'd be confident they're being sarcastic or doing a bit and are aware of the juxtaposition. This is like something Dwight would say on The Office and then Jim makes a 😐 face to the camera.
I read this and thought "Who would say something this puerile and banal?" and then I read the username

Agent Smith

You are a plague and we are the cure.
Forum Clout

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Pat is not a:

Engineer
Economist
Political Scientist
Martial Artist
Weapons Expert
Car person
Scientist of any kind
Military Strategist
Father

And yet he thinks he’s an expert on all of these things and weighs in on all of these subjects despite barely finishing HS and having no college degree.

He's an expert on weighing in though

G

Oh but baby child, he DOES review books! Look, he gave Enders Game 4 stars:

View attachment 184343

He also gave one of the Expanse books 4 stars:

View attachment 184344

He also gave American Gods by Nail Gaiman (great book and great author) 4 stars:

View attachment 184345

You know what books he rates as 5 stars? His own books! Also this piece of shit:

View attachment 184346
Hey! He read Ready Player One for that technophiles podcast but admitted that he didnt even finish reading it during the podcast!

When was that review? If it wasnt after the podcast episode, the author of ready player one can SUE for a fraudulant review!

Forum Clout
Not sure if this is the one you are looking for:

cb2b09d8551bf75142af49b6dcf63256.png

Re-found this doozy in my files:

1f78ad77cc8e9c360ed6b9826ec70271.png

SmartSelect_20240222-223603_Chrome.jpg

Her son is "popular". He is mentally and emotionally growth stunted in high school. Being an unlikeable asshole who alienated himself to the point of being truant, and had seething envy for the "popular" kids permanently scarred him.

That's another reason saying his brother was a "Varsity Athlete" makes his blood boil. He despises "popular" athletes which is another reason he made up that lie about ditching school to ski K2 backwards on one ski or whatever.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
He posted this mid-stream review of a book by the guy who wrote The Martian last night, clearly in response to Leslie pointing out the obvious fact that he is not much of a reader. He’s so fucking stupid.

This review is extremely shady because Rick is a very envious and negative person. He also refers to it like it was published recently. It’s from 2021. What a stupid pig.

View attachment 184366
Funsters can make Fat dance to any beat.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout