• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is going after Leslie again

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I wish he'd digress but without the gress.
1000009648.jpg

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Going after Leslie really highlights the narcissism. She wasn't on board with any of Ricks protestors and definitely wasn't trying to make friends. Her crime was asking them herself why they laugh at Rick. That's all it took for him to make it abundantly clear why people heckle him constantly. She has all the correcT progressive opinions on faggots, degenerates and the rest of the human garbage Rick pretends to care about. But displeasing him cancels all that out and makes her a dangerous nazi who belongs in prison.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
he acts like sci fi and fantasy isn't oversaturated with a bajillion different authors writing a bajillion garbage books. i don't know if you can 'cancel' someone in that type of industry like he thinks he's doing. especially when you have conservative publishing houses spamming mountains of garbage themselves.

no reason whatsoever some other no name author like pat wouldn't have her as an agent when the alternative is self publishing on amazon.
Pat apparently went crawling to Baen books. Unfortunately they were made aware of how he had bashed them on twitter for being "far-right" (they publish anyone).

I'm so sorry, Pat.