• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is fighting with his toilet on twitter right now

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We are NOT having an argument, toilet child! I didn’t see since he unblocks then re-blocks my account so he can get the last word. He had to make sure to correct the record and let everyone knew he is NOT having any type of conversation with his toilet and there’s nothing funny about a 41 year old man getting into a back and forth fight with a twitter account pretending to be his toilet. A talking toilet twitter account is NOT FUNNY, child! Piggy sure brought a lot of laughs today.
5C663B83-6B18-438A-91A6-55E2F1526B7F.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
We are NOT having an argument, toilet child! I didn’t see since he unblocks then re-blocks my account so he can get the last word. He had to make sure to correct the record and let everyone knew he is NOT having any type of conversation with his toilet and there’s nothing funny about a 41 year old man getting into a back and forth fight with a twitter account pretending to be his toilet. A talking toilet twitter account is NOT FUNNY, child! Piggy sure brought a lot of laughs today. View attachment 26244
You have noThing to sayyyyyyy! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUFFF!!
He did that self aware bit last time he argued with the toilet. Be more funny.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You have noThing to sayyyyyyy! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUFFF!!
He did that self aware bit last time he argued with the toilet. Be more funny.
I can’t stop laughing at him thinking his toilet account looks ridiculous “to the world” yet there he is having an argument and shaming his toilet. How he thought he could be a comedian but finds zero humor in stuff like this really shows how messed up in the head he is.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
TYFYS. Didn't realize a toilet could be a rib grinder
They said people like us who make goof accounts are loser Nazi incels that are unemployed living in the basement while they have been fighting with each other on twitter over stupid shit since I took a break from work at 1030am to bother Pat and it’s current 627pm and still going strong. Their zero self awareness is astounding

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
They said people like us who make goof accounts are loser Nazi incels that are unemployed living in the basement while they have been fighting with each other on twitter over stupid shit since I took a break from work at 1030am to bother Pat and it’s current 627pm and still going strong. Their zero self awareness is astounding

Todd is kind of crushing on you, I notice

G

Ah good to be make your acquaintance, I admire you work very much! That's the funniest thing is they are like hawks on every single tweet you send now and then while you have a few mins to scratch your bollocks, but they think you are sitting there non stop just LIVING for this...
Of course they throw nazi and fascist at you... Those terms are used so much there's no power left in them whatsoever... May as well call someone a 'nasty human' or something.
I do love how they get so worked up and annoyed and to salve their ego they instantly decide you are a nazi loser with no life who's sole purpose is to have this account and don't realise the irony in that at all.
Keep doing what you doing mate, you are hilarious and I have enjoyed the concept and the content of what you've done so far
👍 🚽 🐽
Whenever someone calls me a Nazi or fascist on social media I immediately tell them that I'm a pansexual transgender person of color. I like to fuck up their argument.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He could be one of us doing an elaborate bit, which would be the funniest shit ever.

He's too dumb and fat for that though.
It would be a reverse trolling of legendary proportions if he was a 4chan degen just laughing his way through every tweet.

Sadly, his history prevents that from being true. He's always been this shitty asshole since the toy model board.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Now you can’t even criticize anything related to Biden without idiots like Pat claiming you’re a MAGA even if you voted for Biden. They cry the media strongly leans right (not even close) if they even report on troubles related to the current president. Biden is your typical old politician (been there since the 70s) which by that I mean he knows how government works and how to play politics. Say stuff for votes, make promises that you know you won’t do etc like they’ve always done on both sides. Biden had to apologize to idiots like Pat over just saying Mike Pence was a nice guy and other Republican politicians that he’s known and worked with for years because saying a Republican is friend is never allowed in their minds. The idea of being able to “reach across the aisle” as a moderate is no longer allowed thanks to idiots like Pat. Now it’s Democrats are perfect and never wrong and Republicans are evil corrupt Nazi terrorists.
Biden's not even left. These faux left faggots are just the worst. I know hardcore commies who literally want to overthrow our "democracy" and think these faggots are a joke.

Regardless, anyone who isn't an anarchist are state loving bootlickers who should kill themselves

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Biden's not even left. These faux left faggots are just the worst. I know hardcore commies who literally want to overthrow our "democracy" and think these faggots are a joke.

Regardless, anyone who isn't an anarchist are state loving bootlickers who should kill themselves
Yeah I remember far left black twitter claiming Biden would be finally getting them repetitions and cancelling all student debt. He did neither because he’s a career politician and not Santa Claus.