• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is fighting with his toilet on twitter right now

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I rarely ever go on twitter with the toilet account but Pat says I spend all my time doing it while he tweets at least 100 times a day. His pathetic followers are all jumping on me all thinking they’re superior yet are fighting with a toilet.
Ah good to be make your acquaintance, I admire you work very much! That's the funniest thing is they are like hawks on every single tweet you send now and then while you have a few mins to scratch your bollocks, but they think you are sitting there non stop just LIVING for this...
Of course they throw nazi and fascist at you... Those terms are used so much there's no power left in them whatsoever... May as well call someone a 'nasty human' or something.
I do love how they get so worked up and annoyed and to salve their ego they instantly decide you are a nazi loser with no life who's sole purpose is to have this account and don't realise the irony in that at all.
Keep doing what you doing mate, you are hilarious and I have enjoyed the concept and the content of what you've done so far
👍 🚽 🐽

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Broken little mind??! Does Fat Faggot not realise that everyone is having a laugh at him, having fun, isn't a fraction of a % as invested in twitter as he is, and just laps up his oinking??!

He of COURSE makes out that the toilet is a sad, broken, pathetic loser who sits at his computer all day every day to antagonise Fatso?? I bet more than half of those accounts are people who fuck with him on their commute to work, their coffee break and the five mins they are taking a shit etc...
Him and his pathetic followers use the idea that every single rascal is a basement dwelling nazi incel to make them feel better about things.
I think if he knew the lives of a good majority of people lead here his mind would be blown.
Yeah I went on today while taking a break while working from home yet I’m called and Incel loser in a basement yet he tweets over 100 times a day and is arguing with an account pretending to be a toilet. I just checked back after 2 hours and there’s tons of tweets from his ball washers calling me a sad loser with no life yet they are spending their time fighting with a toilet on twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ah good to be make your acquaintance, I admire you work very much! That's the funniest thing is they are like hawks on every single tweet you send now and then while you have a few mins to scratch your bollocks, but they think you are sitting there non stop just LIVING for this...
Of course they throw nazi and fascist at you... Those terms are used so much there's no power left in them whatsoever... May as well call someone a 'nasty human' or something.
I do love how they get so worked up and annoyed and to salve their ego they instantly decide you are a nazi loser with no life who's sole purpose is to have this account and don't realise the irony in that at all.
Keep doing what you doing mate, you are hilarious and I have enjoyed the concept and the content of what you've done so far
👍 🚽 🐽
I just checked and there’s something like 60 plus tweets from his ballwashers on that thread about how I’m a Nazi Incel nerd that lives in moms basement upset about Trump (the toilet has never mentioned the previous president) and I spend every day of my life being a evil fascist bigot. They say I’m the loser yet they’ve been going back on forth with each other for close to 3 hours but I have no life. All because they got upset over a toilet laughing at Pat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
toilet-young-man-screaming-megaphone-47271478.jpg

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I just checked and there’s something like 60 plus tweets from his ballwashers on that thread about how I’m a Nazi Incel nerd that lives in moms basement upset about Trump (the toilet has never mentioned the previous president) and I spend every day of my life being a evil fascist bigot. They say I’m the loser yet they’ve been going back on forth with each other for close to 3 hours but I have no life. All because they got upset over a toilet laughing at Pat.
This just shows you the intelligence of the average Twitter zombie. Anyone who you disagree with about literally anything, even non-political stuff, is a Nazi incel bigot fascist MAGA traitor January 6th insurrectionist! It’s amazing how they see everything through the eyes of race and politics, that’s how far the kikes have brainwashed these losers. And they think they’re some kind of freedom fighters when all they really do is sit behind a computer all day, arguing with someone pretending to be a toilet.

What I’m trying to say is that this world is doomed. And Pat is fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This just shows you the intelligence of the average Twitter zombie. Anyone who you disagree with about literally anything, even non-political stuff, is a Nazi incel bigot fascist MAGA traitor January 6th insurrectionist! It’s amazing how they see everything through the eyes of race and politics, that’s how far the kikes have brainwashed these losers. And they think they’re some kind of freedom fighters when all they really do is sit behind a computer all day, arguing with someone pretending to be a toilet.

What I’m trying to say is that this world is doomed. And Pat is fat.
That’s what sad and scary at the same time. The toilet account has never said anything about Trump, only silly responses about Pat making a fool of himself, being full of crap (because a toilet would know what that’s like) and having a potty mouth (you see, because it’s a toilet) and I’m called a Nazi bigot MAGA traitor to America. One wacko on there once claimed our goof accounts laughing at Pat making a fool of himself were MAGA because laughing is a strong sign of a MAGA evil Nazi person. I just checked back on that thread and those idiots are STILL going back and forth fighting with each other and my toilet account was accused of also being a pedo and a Michael Jackson defender (?!?!?) There’s gotta be 100 tweets alone in there since 10 am when I pissed off Pat but they all say I’m the unemployed loser Incel in moms basement. Zero self awareness is a serious problem with these types but luckily Twitter seems to be where the freaks all go and hopefully stay.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
What if that toilet is a liberal? It can still vote for biden and shit on pat.
I actually did vote for Biden, and I still get labeled a Trump humper. It's a cartoon world they live in where everyone is binary and fits in one of only two bins.

I been watching Sophia Narwitz, who is trans and is dating someone trans, get called a TERF and a transphobe all day by straight white kids because she had the nerve to say it's not transphobia to be unattracted to trans. You either fully subscribe to "the message" or you're Nazi Trump-loving bigot, there is no in between

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I actually did vote for Biden, and I still get labeled a Trump humper. It's a cartoon world they live in where everyone is binary and fits in one of only two bins.

I been watching Sophia Narwitz, who is trans and is dating someone trans, get called a TERF and a transphobe all day by straight white kids because she had the nerve to say it's not transphobia to be unattracted to trans. You either fully subscribe to "the message" or you're Nazi Trump-loving bigot, there is no in between
Now you can’t even criticize anything related to Biden without idiots like Pat claiming you’re a MAGA even if you voted for Biden. They cry the media strongly leans right (not even close) if they even report on troubles related to the current president. Biden is your typical old politician (been there since the 70s) which by that I mean he knows how government works and how to play politics. Say stuff for votes, make promises that you know you won’t do etc like they’ve always done on both sides. Biden had to apologize to idiots like Pat over just saying Mike Pence was a nice guy and other Republican politicians that he’s known and worked with for years because saying a Republican is friend is never allowed in their minds. The idea of being able to “reach across the aisle” as a moderate is no longer allowed thanks to idiots like Pat. Now it’s Democrats are perfect and never wrong and Republicans are evil corrupt Nazi terrorists.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

And thats how they will lose voters on their side. They like to condemn anyone that thinks for themselves and doesnt preach the narrative. We arent political. There are plenty of biden voters here. Thats why pat hates us. We all get along. They cant understand people with different ideas getting along.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
And thats how they will lose voters on their side. They like to condemn anyone that thinks for themselves and doesnt preach the narrative. We arent political. There are plenty of biden voters here. Thats why pat hates us. We all get along. They cant understand people with different ideas getting along.
#letsgobrandon

Now I bet you're fucking pissed off. Good.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
#letsgobrandon

Now I bet you're fucking pissed off. Good.
I think the LGB stuff is silly but hilarious to see how the side that yelled FUCK TRUMP! For 4 years now claim not agreeing with the president isn’t allowed and this Brandon phrase is the most offensive thing ever. But at the same time there’s nothing as cringe as somebody wearing a let’s go Brandon shirt. It’s Ed Hardy shirt level tool.