• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is fighting with his toilet on twitter right now

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Not even noon and piggy is very angry. He claims it looks bad that someone is trolling him pretending to be a toilet yet he’s the one arguing with the toilet account.
A11C51BC-CE28-43B2-A00A-B91D6C9C00D7.jpeg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Are you so far gone you don't see how that looks to literally everyone else on earth?

It always funny when pig goes on these rants about how "detached from reality/lacking in self awareness" we are. Asshole, do you know we have all heard Josiah tape 5?

You literally lost your mind, channeled your cunt mother and 'child'd' another man for no less than 30 minutes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It always funny when pig goes on these rants about how "detached from reality/lacking in self awareness" we are. Asshole, do you know we have all heard Josiah tape 5?

You literally lost your mind, channeled your cunt mother and 'child'd' another man for no less than 30 minutes.
Zero self awareness Pat is my favorite. He’s actually fighting with a twitter account pretending to be a toilet yet thinks he doesn’t look ridiculous.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
He actually said that to a goof twitter account pretending to be his toilet. Also while claiming he’s never made a fool of himself.
It's just that it goes beyond zero self awareness.

My mom had mental issues and the wall her brain constructed around itself to shield itself from reality was quite impressive.

But our Fatrick has built a fortress.

Patrick is what, 41? And he's spending his adulthood arguing with a twitter account that claims to be his toilet, saying "you look ridiculous, can't you see that?" to the toilet.

It just can't be real. Yet it is.

Even fucking Annabelle, bless her soul, if she ever finds out her bio dad spends his time arguing with Twitter toilets. She'd regret every wanting to know the truth.

Out of everyone, she's dodged the biggest bullet.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Broken little mind??! Does Fat Faggot not realise that everyone is having a laugh at him, having fun, isn't a fraction of a % as invested in twitter as he is, and just laps up his oinking??!

He of COURSE makes out that the toilet is a sad, broken, pathetic loser who sits at his computer all day every day to antagonise Fatso?? I bet more than half of those accounts are people who fuck with him on their commute to work, their coffee break and the five mins they are taking a shit etc...
Him and his pathetic followers use the idea that every single rascal is a basement dwelling nazi incel to make them feel better about things.
I think if he knew the lives of a good majority of people lead here his mind would be blown.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Broken little mind??! Does Fat Faggot not realise that everyone is having a laugh at him, having fun, isn't a fraction of a % as invested in twitter as he is, and just laps up his oinking??!

He of COURSE makes out that the toilet is a sad, broken, pathetic loser who sits at his computer all day every day to antagonise Fatso?? I bet more than half of those accounts are people who fuck with him on their commute to work, their coffee break and the five mins they are taking a shit etc...
Him and his pathetic followers use the idea that every single rascal is a basement dwelling nazi incel to make them feel better about things.
I think if he knew the lives of a good majority of people lead here his mind would be blown.
I rarely ever go on twitter with the toilet account but Pat says I spend all my time doing it while he tweets at least 100 times a day. His pathetic followers are all jumping on me all thinking they’re superior yet are fighting with a toilet.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"stripped of all surrounding context"

Yeah, like the bullshit "death threats" you claim to get and yet refuse to show anyone. Can't have anyone seeing the context there, they might recognize that they're just childish insults and not, in any way, death threats.
It’s like how he used to cry “suicide demands” before finally learning that’s not a thing. That would be like thinking telling someone to “go play in traffic” is a suicide demand punishable by law.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Not even noon and piggy is very angry. He claims it looks bad that someone is trolling him pretending to be a toilet yet he’s the one arguing with the toilet account.
View attachment 26186

If it says that about the person running the toilet account, what does it say about you Pat? You are spending more time worrying it then they are. They are laughing. You are raising your blood pressure.