• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat doesn't understand rich people

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Dumbass hasn't spent enough time in a 'tropical' 3rd world 'paradise.'

A few weeks where you don't speak the language, don't have tools or projects, have eaten at all the local jernts, nothing works, you can't find anything at the tiendes and you can't drink the water and cold showers is plenty.

Recharge a week at most on the beach, but its fuck all boring. Then what, tweet like a fat broke faggot?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I actually agree with Pat on this.

Once you hit 40, if you've made your money ... just retire. I'd love to tell people "I'm retired!"

Depends on the job, of course. But if you are Bezos and you're spending all day in meetings figuring out how to send bog rolls round the world in less than 24 hours... just .... stop.

I'd also agree that Elon Musk has won. And Pat has not.
I’m 41 and just sold the business I formed in my apartment in Cambridge when I was at MIT in 2009. For the first 18 months I was the only employee. It’s been nice to build something from scratch, grow it and sell it, and have enough scratch to live very nicely without working ever again, but I plan to find something to occupy my time in 2022 and moving forward.

Someone in this thread mentioned that billionaires are different - I’m *far* from a billionaire but I did very well, and from an insider’s view I can corroborate that statement: there’s something different in me, and I’m unsatisfied with not contributing and working. I got married and I’m on a five month vacation, and god damn every fucking day is the same.

I won’t work as hard as I did building my company, but I have ~25 years of utility left and I do want to go make the most of it. That’s how I won, and that’s why fat losers like Pat are happy to lay under their pink blankie all day and fart out horrible opinions on Twitter to an audience of dozens. I’m grateful to God that I’m me and not a welfare loser like Patrick S. Tomlinson.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
You're right of course. And I probably expressed it poorly. I don't really care what others think. It's more what I think of myself. Being some inactive shit who makes money off not doing much feels weak to me. And I don't make anything like the majority of my money off property. I guess I just like working.
Two years ago my dad was let go from the company he'd worked for the previous 25 years. He's in his late 60s, my parents' house is paid off, they can get health insurance/benefits through my mother's full-time job--he didn't have to go out and get another job, but he wasn't gonna spend the rest of his life just sitting in his recliner watching the Game Show Network, that's just not the way he's wired. He's a working-class blue-collar guy, not a filthy rich entrepreneuring baller like you guys, but he's always had that mindset that a man works to earn what he wants, and to have some sense of purpose. So now he works part-time at Home Depot, not because he needs the income, but he needs something to do with his day. Old man finally rubbed off on me after more than 40 years, better late than never I suppose, but I've got vacation time I need to use before the end of the year so I'll probably be taking a temp position that'll only last about a week or two, but maybe just maybe might possibly lead to an opportunity down the road; if it doesn't, at least I made a little extra income and got a bit of experience in a different field. I'd rather do something productive than just sleep in and sit on my ass all day, I've been doing that since the pandemic started.

Pat? He just wants to be able to lounge around and wallow in his own filth like he's part of the leisure class, not realizing that his lower stock doesn't belong anywhere near the leisure class. Just a lazy, entitled hog high on the smell of his own farts. And the ones left in Niki's vag.
I’m 41 and just sold the business I formed in my apartment in Cambridge when I was at MIT in 2009. For the first 18 months I was the only employee. It’s been nice to build something from scratch, grow it and sell it, and have enough scratch to live very nicely without working ever again, but I plan to find something to occupy my time in 2022 and moving forward.

Someone in this thread mentioned that billionaires are different - I’m *far* from a billionaire but I did very well, and from an insider’s view I can corroborate that statement: there’s something different in me, and I’m unsatisfied with not contributing and working. I got married and I’m on a five month vacation, and god damn every fucking day is the same.

I won’t work as hard as I did building my company, but I have ~25 years of utility left and I do want to go make the most of it. That’s how I won, and that’s why fat losers like Pat are happy to lay under their pink blankie all day and fart out horrible opinions on Twitter to an audience of dozens. I’m grateful to God that I’m me and not a welfare loser like Patrick S. Tomlinson.
For a short time you and I were both working our hustle in the same place. Whaddaya know?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
His peers' first impression of this was disgust:

Later in that thread he lashes out at readers for not voluntarily paying more for books so Patrick doesn't have to get a real job.

I hate him.

By his own fat (and probably fake) account, he answered "money" alone and made no mention at all of any creative process. Then he twists their reaction to make it sound like they don't want him to "make a career of it" or "expect to be paid." They didn't have a problem with authors making money, they expected him to describe some kind of passion for the work itself, but he didn't. That's their issue, you fat disingenuous cunt. "I do it only for money" isn't the same as "I don't do it for free."

edit: I forgot to point out that he didn't mention his daughter in his fantasy of being wealthy. Weird, that's not like him.

Last edited:

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
EBED6938-A18-B-4639-BA0-A-756-A6-D5-AA6-CB.jpg

Nice creative drive, stupid

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I hate him.

By his own fat (and probably fake) account, he answered "money" alone and made no mention at all of any creative process. Then he twists their reaction to make it sound like they don't want him to "make a career of it" or "expect to be paid." They didn't have a problem with authors making money, they expected him to describe some kind of passion for the work itself, but he didn't. That's their issue, you fat disingenuous cunt. "I do it only for money" isn't the same as "I don't do it for free."

edit: I forgot to point out that he didn't mention his daughter in his fantasy of being wealthy. Weird, that's not like him.
It was his "professional" version of the "missed the Stargate" anal rape joke.

Say something retarded, get blowback as expected and then lecture everyone on how you're sorry everyone's so stupid for universally thinking what you said was fucking retarded.

Bzzt, wrong as always, Fatrick.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
This talentless lump of lard can’t even comprehend actually enjoying the work and feeling accomplished when you succeed and continue to do so. Never mind the idea of leaving a legacy or being able to provide for your family for the rest of their lives.

You really are just a selfish, fat waste of oxygen, Pat. Fat too.

G

Two years ago my dad was let go from the company he'd worked for the previous 25 years. He's in his late 60s, my parents' house is paid off, they can get health insurance/benefits through my mother's full-time job--he didn't have to go out and get another job, but he wasn't gonna spend the rest of his life just sitting in his recliner watching the Game Show Network, that's just not the way he's wired. He's a working-class blue-collar guy, not a filthy rich entrepreneuring baller like you guys, but he's always had that mindset that a man works to earn what he wants, and to have some sense of purpose. So now he works part-time at Home Depot, not because he needs the income, but he needs something to do with his day. Old man finally rubbed off on me after more than 40 years, better late than never I suppose, but I've got vacation time I need to use before the end of the year so I'll probably be taking a temp position that'll only last about a week or two, but maybe just maybe might possibly lead to an opportunity down the road; if it doesn't, at least I made a little extra income and got a bit of experience in a different field. I'd rather do something productive than just sleep in and sit on my ass all day, I've been doing that since the pandemic started.

Pat? He just wants to be able to lounge around and wallow in his own filth like he's part of the leisure class, not realizing that his lower stock doesn't belong anywhere near the leisure class. Just a lazy, entitled hog high on the smell of his own farts. And the ones left in Niki's vag.

For a short time you and I were both working our hustle in the same place. Whaddaya know?

[MEDIA=youtube]CbIhYhrOJAg[/MEDIA]
Your old man sounds like a solid guy and definitely a much better male role model than some buttfucking jack of all trades rodeo clown.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Simply put: even if you could afford to never work again, people need a purpose. Even if you hate your job, knowing you serve a purpose feels good. Having your free time limited also makes you appreciate it more. If you can do whatever you want whenever you want, a lazy fuck like Pat will always be like "I'll get to it later. I can do it whenever." And it'll never get done until Niki hires someone with a purpose to do it for him.

The 16 year old paki that made my sub last night has more purpose than you, Pat. Definitely deserves more respect. And I visibly cringed several times watching him handle my food even with gloves on.

I just remembered this: one time when I was young I went a couple months between jobs, I was an irritable, miserable piece of shit, and my dad took me for a drive to ask why I was being a prick to everybody. I remember having such a hard time forcing out the words "because I'm useless" that I started crying. I was like 17. The fact that he's okay with being objectively useless is the craziest shit to me.

Last edited: