• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Dixon fired from Compound

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
It’ll be year 15 of Compound Media and you faggots will still be saying it’s a failure and coming to an end. Meanwhile Opie live streams from his car that he can no longer afford to park in the garage in his building and Norton works for $100,000 a year.

Pat Dixon was terrible. His show was unwatchable and whenever he was a guest on Cumia’s show he barely added anything because he wasn’t just reading a script of prewritten jokes.
So is this a joke?

Forum Clout
It’ll be year 15 of Compound Media and you faggots will still be saying it’s a failure and coming to an end. Meanwhile Opie live streams from his car that he can no longer afford to park in the garage in his building and Norton works for $100,000 a year.

Pat Dixon was terrible. His show was unwatchable and whenever he was a guest on Cumia’s show he barely added anything because he wasn’t just reading a script of prewritten jokes.
Username checks out for extreme faggotry

G

I can respect the dedication to the character. Kinda like Patbattle1.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
LOS stated pretty plainly that they left because nana's offer was an insult. Gavin left because some right wing moron in florida offered him a gig that paid something. Brennan left because he's Brennan and can't go a whole day without shitting where he eats. Brennan should join Red Bar. CM is a shitshow now and has always been one, I blame ERock.
Redbar won't have Brennan save for maybe a rare guest appearance (if he were to agree which even for Brennan is a stretch)

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
If Godfrey is going to stand back while Pat Dixon actually does the shit he threatened to do, then he's a straight bitch.
Godfrey has always been a faggot bitch. He pretends to be a nigger when his dad is a fucking doctor.
Nana's on the phone right now, trying to negotiate a deal for the Bobo and Bochetti Show, but they're playing hardball.
All Keith the Faggot had to do was off them a free meal per show and they’d do it. It was and still would be, the best show on child sodomy media.

G

Fire-Shot-Capture-047-Tweets-with-replies-by-Geno-Bisconte-geno-bisconte-Twitter-twitter-com.png
Ant paid him and will be keeping the benefit money, so this post isn't a lie.

G

Pat Dixon was the last remaining draw to Compound Media, so it only makes sense that insignificant 🐜 would fire him and slide further into obscurity. My money is on the redhead bitch leaving next. She has a marginal viewership on YouTube, so she's not going to be Compound material for long.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I suppose no one will answer since it will involve admitting you listen to Cumpound, but what precipatated all this? Why was geno fucking with Pat bad enough for the automatic jump to violence?
I barely know who this Geno is, but he definitely gives off some Danny Ross vibes.

That seems enough of a reason to punch him out to me...

Last edited:
G

Pat Dixon was the last remaining draw to Compound Media, so it only makes sense that insignificant 🐜 would fire him and slide further into obscurity. My money is on the redhead bitch leaving next. She has a marginal viewership on YouTube, so she's not going to be Compound material for long.
She is trying to vampire his business and money in real life, just biding her time...

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I

I’m sure they are all on 1099s with the exception of probably Garrett and Erock. None of them work full time there with the exception again of Garrett. Erock is probably full time on paper at least but he’s barely present.
“Erock is probably full time on paper at least but he’s barely present.”

Sounds like his time at XM and Sirius. Erock, comment?