• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Dixon fired from Compound

Forum Clout
I think it's a good time to offer condolences in regards to the passing of his beloved aunt Olga.

Funky Cold Medio.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I really don't think KtC was responsible for losing the other shows.
I think that LOS/Gavin/Brennan leaving were 100% Nana not wanting to share ownership or actually pay people.

And I think KtC would have put a leash on Stupid Geno antagonizing Pat before it got to fisticuffs. He at least tried to mediate the feud between Mike David and Mike Finoia. This shit is happening because literally no one is running the place now.
LOS stated pretty plainly that they left because nana's offer was an insult. Gavin left because some right wing moron in florida offered him a gig that paid something. Brennan left because he's Brennan and can't go a whole day without shitting where he eats. Brennan should join Red Bar. CM is a shitshow now and has always been one, I blame ERock.

Forum Clout
I
Not bloody likely. CM seems like the type of place to put their talent on 1099’s and therefore: not have to pay workman’s comp. It’s also a tax dodge.
I’m sure they are all on 1099s with the exception of probably Garrett and Erock. None of them work full time there with the exception again of Garrett. Erock is probably full time on paper at least but he’s barely present.

Forum Clout
Pat Dixon doesn’t realize it but this is the best thing that could have happened to him professionally. His fans are flocking to subscribe to him directly through locals where he took NYC Crime Report. The ballwashers on Reddit are turning on Geno and Compound and cancelling their subs.

Interest in Pat Dixon has grown and I’m going to say he will most likely end up on Censored TV which is by far a much better platform.

Attachments

• 0C1D5E80-E10B-4D3B-9F7C-B1D26517DBF1.jpeg
    0C1D5E80-E10B-4D3B-9F7C-B1D26517DBF1.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 5

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
It’ll be year 15 of Compound Media and you faggots will still be saying it’s a failure and coming to an end. Meanwhile Opie live streams from his car that he can no longer afford to park in the garage in his building and Norton works for $100,000 a year.

Pat Dixon was terrible. His show was unwatchable and whenever he was a guest on Cumia’s show he barely added anything because he wasn’t just reading a script of prewritten jokes.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
It’ll be year 15 of Compound Media and you faggots will still be saying it’s a failure and coming to an end. Meanwhile Opie live streams from his car that he can no longer afford to park in the garage in his building and Norton works for $100,000 a year.

Pat Dixon was terrible. His show was unwatchable and whenever he was a guest on Cumia’s show he barely added anything because he wasn’t just reading a script of prewritten jokes.
ew youre a subscriber