• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat critical of other's parenting

G

Sorry if somebody else said it but, Fatrick gave up his daughter for not getting the custody deal he wanted, over his personal ego. Meanwhile this guy is standing for freedom and the state is demanding he cede to their demands in an unrelated way to see his child. He's defending all of us, Rick was being pissy, however giving up Annabelle was definitely not abuse, it was Rick's most noble gesture, even if by accident.
I'm sure Patrick's demands were completely retarded and unreasonable. He never really wanted to see his daughter. If he did, he would have accepted whatever was offered.

Patrick S. Tomlinson is a deeply troubled person beyond just his tough guy internet facade. He's an actual POS IRL who lacks the most basic qualities of human empathy and decency.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's not politics, it's not wanting to end up fucked up over some experimental shot. There's nothing political about that. I'm not putting that goo in my body and they aren't going to force me to take it by holding my kid hostage. She's going to die anyway so they picked a terrible hostage.

Fuck em. I don't negotiate with terrorists, child.
I wouldn't let anyone I love die alone if I had a choice in the matter. Especially a little kid. And there's people in my life that if they died, I wouldn't care what happened to me. Give me the shot. Am I gonna get sick? What do I care, my kid's about to die. The guy's a retard. Or maybe I am. I don't think a parent should put anything before their kid, including the greater good. That kid is supposed to be the most important person in the world to at least two people and she clearly isn't.

I'll say it again: I fully support the convoy. But this guy doesn't NEED to be there. There's a bunch more truckers there to take his place. Some cunt nurse isn't telling his daughter "I love you" and giving her a hug before she goes to sleep at night. That's his job, and he ain't doing it.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
i didn't get to see my kids for thanksgiving and christmas because i wasn't vaxed. the thought of going to court over it did cross my mind but that's so petty i just sucked it up and got it. i am not only opposed to it politically but also on a paranoid mental illness level so it was really hard for me. boo hoo.

G

I wouldn't let anyone I love die alone if I had a choice in the matter. Especially a little kid. And there's people in my life that if they died, I wouldn't care what happened to me. Give me the shot. Am I gonna get sick? What do I care, my kid's about to die. The guy's a retard. Or maybe I am. I don't think a parent should put anything before their kid, including the greater good. That kid is supposed to be the most important person in the world to at least two people and she clearly isn't.

I'll say it again: I fully support the convoy. But this guy doesn't NEED to be there. There's a bunch more truckers there to take his place. Some cunt nurse isn't telling his daughter "I love you" and giving her a hug before she goes to sleep at night. That's his job, and he ain't doing it.
If they aren't letting him see the dying kid because he's part of a convoy then yeah he's an idiot but if they aren't letting him see the kid because he's not getting something shot into his arm that no one could possibly know the long-term side effects of (because the disease is only 2 years old and the "vaccination" that doesn't vaccinate you is only a year old) then fuck that noise.

The kid is already dying. Taking a risk by permanently fucking up your fertility, getting some kind of weird Chernobyl cancer or a myriad of other side effects that we don't even know about that are probably going to pop up in the next 5 years means that you're going to throw away a family that you can have in the future or cut your life short for a kid who's dying one way or the other? No thanks.

I don't see any difference between this situation and somebody kidnapping your kid and going:

"Hey if you want to see your kid again drink this"
"What's in it? What's it going to do to me in the long term?"
"Don't worry about whats in it or what it could do to you. Just drink it"
"I don't want to drink anything that doesn't work or could seriously hurt me"
"OMG YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON BECAUSE YOU WONT DRINK IT"

The parent isn't doing this to the kid. The hospital is holding the child hostage. It's as simple as that. This entire covid-19 thing has been faggots LARPing politics the entire time. It has nothing to do with safety or science.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
If they aren't letting him see the dying kid because he's part of a convoy then yeah he's an idiot but if they aren't letting him see the kid because he's not getting something shot into his arm that no one could possibly know the long-term side effects of (because the disease is only 2 years old and the "vaccination" that doesn't vaccinate you is only a year old) then fuck that noise.
Name a vaccine that has long-term side effects that don't show up in the first month or so.

I'll wait.

Also, you anti-vaxxers are vegan, right? Because they've been using MRNA vaccines in animals for the last twenty years, and if you're worried about long-term side effects then the top of the food chain (i.e. you) is where they're going to accumulate.

FurBurger

Forum Clout
Name another vaccine that you get 4 shots of and you still contract the disease.
Who's had four shots of COVID vaccine?

As for catching stuff after three shots, there's polio. That's the reason most countries have four (identical!) polio shots on their vaccination schedules for kids.

(Have you had four identical polio shots, like some kind of government shill?)

G

Who's had four shots of COVID vaccine?

As for catching stuff after three shots, there's polio. That's the reason most countries have four (identical!) polio shots on their vaccination schedules for kids.

(Have you had four identical polio shots, like some kind of government shill?)
Yet I don't know anyone who's contracted polio after having the vaccines, that was the point I was making.

This conversation is boring. Punchin out.

FurBurger

Forum Clout
Yet I don't know anyone who's contracted polio after having the vaccines, that was the point I was making.
Four of them; like you're saying we need for COVID.
This conversation is boring. Punchin out.
...sure, but come back with those "long-term vaccine side effects" (that don't show up in the first month) that you were super worried about.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

This, really. I suspect a lot of you guys don’t have kids which might make it harder to understand, even if you think you do but I’d happily drop dead tomorrow if today was the last time I could ever see them.