• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat critical of other's parenting

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
So so so so so you're saying that not seeing your daughter for nine months because you don't want to get vaxxed is child abuse? What would you call not seeing your daughter for a decade because you're too arrogant to do something on your first (better) wife's terms?

He knows we know about him abandoning his daughter, and he knows it will be pointed out on his "platform." Why would he still post something like this? No joke, I think this Patrick guy has some very serious mental health issues, and his considerable weight isn't helping.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
curious-3.jpg

G

Jesus Christ, Fascist Pat sure loves The State - and I am not referring to the comedy troupe, either.

I don't think that I have ever seen someone so willingly bend over to lick the boot of Big Brother quite like Pat. He even advocates for silencing voices of dissent. It's crazy how he throws around the word "Nazi" when he would have 100% been a XXXL Brownshirt.
[SIZE=26px]I WANNA DIP MY BAAAAALLS IN IT!!!

E0VnDV8haBDRRRO4ATiJuPkUXxAPh78GpZUNyxZ00Ao.jpg
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I actually agree with Pat on this one, prioritizing MUH FREEDOMS over not seeing your sick daughter in the hospital? Suck it up, get the jab, see your daughter, and then bitch on social media how you were "forced" to get it.

Of course the irony of the quintessential daughter abandoner saying this is not lost on me.
VAXX FAG

The kid is already going to die no matter what, why should they have to stick experimental sludge in their arms to see her? After all they have a future she doesn't.

G

Pat's obviously a cunt but that father probably should just have gotten the jab to comfort his dying child. Not saying it was right that he had to. I just assume as a parent you'd have to put your dying child first before anything else. In a way that guy abandoned his child too.
Just get a fake card if it bothers you that much, it can’t be that fucking hard

G

Just get a fake card if it bothers you that much, it can’t be that fucking hard
Up here it has gone to QR codes, we use fake US ones, they can't scan them, but I'm careful to only go to places where I know the owners don't give a shit.

G

Hey if my daughter dies scared and alone, she dies! Fucking Cumia logic.
Hey if I have to get a vaccine that doesn't actually vaccinate anyone and gives me some kind of weird Chernobyl cancer in 5 years because nobody knows that the long term effects are, so be it!

Fucking vaxx fag logic.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Hey if I have to get a vaccine that doesn't actually vaccinate anyone and gives me some kind of weird Chernobyl cancer in 5 years because nobody knows that the long term effects are, so be it!

Fucking vaxx fag logic.

Is my daughter sobbing, wanting a last hug from mommy or daddy before she dies? Let some nurse take care of that, muh politics matter more than her.

Fucking Tomlinson logic.

G

Is my daughter sobbing, wanting a last hug from mommy or daddy before she dies? Let some nurse take care of that, muh politics matter more than her.

Fucking Tomlinson logic.
It's not politics, it's not wanting to end up fucked up over some experimental shot. There's nothing political about that. I'm not putting that goo in my body and they aren't going to force me to take it by holding my kid hostage. She's going to die anyway so they picked a terrible hostage.

Fuck em. I don't negotiate with terrorists, child.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
It's not politics, it's not wanting to end up fucked up over some experimental shot. There's nothing political about that. I'm not putting that goo in my body and they aren't going to force me to take it by holding my kid hostage. She's going to die anyway so they picked a terrible hostage.

You will see, atalker, that the vaccine is entirely safe when the relevant documents are released in 55 years. I'm sorry you're so stupid.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

fucking Cumia, Tomlinson, Norton, Hughes logic!

G

Up here it has gone to QR codes, we use fake US ones, they can't scan them, but I'm careful to only go to places where I know the owners don't give a shit.
No one gives enough of a shit to investigate the card that much. It’s just a paper card it would be easy as hell to make one and then just write the shot info from someone else’s care on yours. Easy.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Sorry if somebody else said it but, Fatrick gave up his daughter for not getting the custody deal he wanted, over his personal ego. Meanwhile this guy is standing for freedom and the state is demanding he cede to their demands in an unrelated way to see his child. He's defending all of us, Rick was being pissy, however giving up Annabelle was definitely not abuse, it was Rick's most noble gesture, even if by accident.
He sits there and honks as his daughter is dying alone. Nice freedom fighting. I think you're full of shit on this one, cc. I doubt you'd abandon your kid if you were in his position. It's unnatural.