• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat critical of other's parenting

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220216-152743_Twitter.jpg

At least the guy wants to see his daughter you bootlicking cunt. God is he so hateable.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, Fascist Pat sure loves The State - and I am not referring to the comedy troupe, either.

I don't think that I have ever seen someone so willingly bend over to lick the boot of Big Brother quite like Pat. He even advocates for silencing voices of dissent. It's crazy how he throws around the word "Nazi" when he would have 100% been a XXXL Brownshirt.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, Fascist Pat sure loves The State - and I am not referring to the comedy troupe, either.

I don't think that I have ever seen someone so willingly bend over to lick the boot of Big Brother quite like Pat. He even advocates for silencing voices of dissent. It's crazy how he throws around the word "Nazi" when he would have 100% been a XXXL Brownshirt.
I don't think so because those guys actually got into bar fights.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Pat's obviously a cunt but that father probably should just have gotten the jab to comfort his dying child. Not saying it was right that he had to. I just assume as a parent you'd have to put your dying child first before anything else. In a way that guy abandoned his child too.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I actually agree with Pat on this one, prioritizing MUH FREEDOMS over not seeing your sick daughter in the hospital? Suck it up, get the jab, see your daughter, and then bitch on social media how you were "forced" to get it.

Of course the irony of the quintessential daughter abandoner saying this is not lost on me.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I'm all for that convoy, I'm not gonna get vaccinated and I HATE Patrick Tomlinson, but that trucker is a selfish faggot and a pussy for not doing whatever he needs to do in order to see his kid. It actually made me pretty sad trying to think how she must feel or how a nine year old would process going through all that awful shit in general without her parents around to just make her feel loved, because that's kind of all they can do.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
‎
‎
Forum Clout
CC22865-F-751-F-43-A9-817-A-9-F204-F0048-AC.jpg

0-B0-A1-AD7-42-A3-4067-AD9-A-C0-A34-CE38647.jpg

You'd think he'd have edited or taken that gay blog down by now, in order to more effectively lie about admitting he abandoned his daughter. Then again, it's already archived, so I guess it wouldn't make much difference. Somehow I still think it's less because of that and more because he's a big fat fatso.

G

View attachment 24783

At least the guy wants to see his daughter you bootlicking cunt. God is he so hateable.
Sorry if somebody else said it but, Fatrick gave up his daughter for not getting the custody deal he wanted, over his personal ego. Meanwhile this guy is standing for freedom and the state is demanding he cede to their demands in an unrelated way to see his child. He's defending all of us, Rick was being pissy, however giving up Annabelle was definitely not abuse, it was Rick's most noble gesture, even if by accident.

G

Pat's obviously a cunt but that father probably should just have gotten the jab to comfort his dying child. Not saying it was right that he had to. I just assume as a parent you'd have to put your dying child first before anything else. In a way that guy abandoned his child too.
Or if there are other children, he might care if it takes him away from them.