• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat chatting it up with his good friend Robert this morning

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1696780482796.png
1696780506725.png
1696780524004.png
1696780550936.png

G

Fat - "This is a photograph of Robert Prongay Jr. He is a criminal cyberstalker who has threatened me and my family's lives multiple times."

People who don't only watch capeshit - "That's actually some actor. He was in the Sopranos and Boardwalk Empire."

Fat - "I knew that and it doesn't surprise me. I'm always right, it's a curse."

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I love the fact that that alien lookin bitch Anna Maltese is tagged in these

Screenshot_20231008-115029.png

What an awful woman.

Screenshot_20231008-115116.png

Yes, Zognald Trump, who did more for Israel than any President in our lifetime and who Mark Levin called the first jewish President, is definitely a friend of Palestine. Anna is smart and so are the Dutchmen she follows

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Kyle was also recently cleared, unsurprising since he has led a blameless and athletic life. Posting this for Henry coming in out of nowhere with the heater on Pat. View attachment 157864
What is the backstory with him? I’m guessing a non-funster who merely disagreed with his vitriol and is now a part time Patposter?