• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat brags about his father’s employment….again

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I was about to type that he's losing it, but really, this is an average Wednesday for him:

21.png

22.png

23.png

Looks like questioning his delusions about his parents is a sore spot.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
G

I was about to type that he's losing it, but really, this is an average Wednesday for him:

View attachment 23657
View attachment 23658
View attachment 23659

Looks like questioning his delusions his parents is a sore spot.

1. Is he really pretending that it's one person fucking with him? I'm sure he's seen this website.

And

2. Last tweet... He said awww, baby boy like Jim Norton. I didn't think it was possible to hate him more but now I do. He just took spot number two of people I hate the most in this world from Sam Roberts.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
1. Is he really pretending that it's one person fucking with him? I'm sure he's seen this website.
He's playing to his audience. If he tells them something it becomes truth. So if he says it's one man and 300 accounts it explains why there are forums dedicated to this embarrassment of a man who has no sense of impulse control, either online or on the buffet line.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
It'd be a pretty funny bit to pretend that Pat's father actually did all of this shit, therefore wasn't really around to raise his son, therefore his son turned into a giant momma's boy retarded faggot - and then mock Patrick for not living up to his father's reputation

Tom Tomlinson is a fucking badass!

Or it's like Chip Chipperson's mom always saying that he just missed that his father came by after he went to the store for grape soda while two darker gentlemen were helping with bad floorboards.
@TommysSnowmobile
@TommysSkis
@TommysWirecutters
@TommysClownPaint
@TommysLeatherworks
@WindmillNumber8

Imagine the stories they'd have.