• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat brags about his father’s employment….again

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
also ironic what kind of kids his mom worked with

8475278A-5742-48BC-896D-40441B615F10.jpeg

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
I don’t understand why he would lie about the bull riding thing. All the other stuff we couldn’t easily disprove even though we know it’s a lie.

And imagine having a master electrician father and getting citied by the city for unsafe electrical outlets.
There was a poster a while ago that said they were a big PBR fan, and there is no record of a Tom Tomlinson ever in the PBR. Also when Pat claimed his dad was riding, the PBR didn't exist.

The only thing on the internet about Tom Tomlinson ridding bulls is this, but that doesn't sound like Pats dad. I think Pat is just making up storys about ANYBODY named Tom Tomlinson and attributing them to his father.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
"It's... something."

Nice description, professional author. So "it" "is not" nothing. Thanks for that info dump, Tubby.

I don't recall him mentioning Mama Raven working with (other) retards before, however:

3-FB8-EEE6-F829-4-DBF-A7-DA-BE6878191-BAE.jpg

I wonder if the timing lines up with the kid who he said died on him. Luckily, there's probably no truth to any of it. Poor li'l imaginary fellers.

edit:
There was a poster a while ago that said they were a big PBR fan, and there is no record of a Tom Tomlinson ever in the PBR. Also when Pat claimed his dad was riding, the PBR didn't exist.

@RobertMewler

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
"It's... something."

Nice description, professional author. So "it" "is not" nothing. Thanks for that info dump, Tubby.

I don't recall him mentioning Mama Raven working with (other) retards before, however:

3-FB8-EEE6-F829-4-DBF-A7-DA-BE6878191-BAE.jpg

I wonder if the timing lines up with the kid who he said died on him. Luckily, there's probably no truth to any of it. Poor li'l imaginary fellers.

edit:

@RobertMewler
Incredible hearts,tongues and huge cocks

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Are "snowmobile racer" and "ski jumper" new additions to the Tommy Tomlinson CV? His resume is expanding faster than Pat's fat gut.

And who gives a shit about any of this? It's like telling people my dad played beer league softball. No one gives a shit. Even if he himself did these things, who cares? But his father "ski jumping"? Who gives a fuck.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Are "snowmobile racer" and "ski jumper" new additions to the Tommy Tomlinson CV? His resume is expanding faster than Pat's fat gut.

And who gives a shit about any of this? It's like telling people my dad played beer league softball. No one gives a shit. Even if he himself did these things, who cares? But his father "ski jumping"? Who gives a fuck.

Those are indeed new

D0-B93-B22-BB3-C-43-E2-A9-D9-04949-D42-AA37.jpg

It's "my brother's and my," you fat turd. It's not "I's childhood bedroom."

Turd?!

TURD!!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

The only thing on the internet about Tom Tomlinson ridding bulls is this, but that doesn't sound like Pats dad. I think Pat is just making up storys about ANYBODY named Tom Tomlinson and attributing them to his father.

It was me. I proved Pig was totally lying about his father being in the PBR:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
It'd be a pretty funny bit to pretend that Pat's father actually did all of this shit, therefore wasn't really around to raise his son, therefore his son turned into a giant momma's boy retarded faggot - and then mock Patrick for not living up to his father's reputation

Tom Tomlinson is a fucking badass!

Or it's like Chip Chipperson's mom always saying that he just missed that his father came by after he went to the store for grape soda while two darker gentlemen were helping with bad floorboards.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
They ended up raising a manbaby that was too much of a coward to be a father to his own kid and his parents will never meet their granddaughter.

No matter how many lies he tells about what capstones his parent are. He is proof that they failed at creating a responsible man and father. Down deep his parents are understandably disappointed in him.