• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat bragging about a ww2 vet again

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Devito is so big, he saved the show from being canceled. The FX execs said they needed a name cause the show had low ratings. Devito’s name was being tossed around and he was familiar cause his kids were watching it. Devito fit perfectly cause he’s one of the best at playing mean people/scumbags. Now it’s their longest running show and highest rated show. Btw Pat doesn’t watch this show. He just knows the network because they play capeshit movies and are owned by Disney now.
And I remember when he joined the show the big news was about DeVito doing TV for the first time since Taxi because he had obvious had a very successful long career in movies and to come back it must be for something good - it wasn’t like he was desperate for work and fell off the map.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
How does Pat know who Danny Devito is? Pat doesn’t watch comedies or dramas. Devito doesn’t do Capeshit or Pew Pew films either.
He was in Matilda, a kids movie from the 90s with that ugly girl from Mrs doubtfire. He likes kid movies and she's popular on the Internet for her basic bitch liberal takes

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He really thinks that is some kind of credential.

View attachment 178364
Also just assuming the guy wants to talk is idiotic "yeah sure I'm just buying groceries but let me stand around talking about vaporizing white civilians to a retard in a too small shirt who treats war like a video game

Last edited:

Username

Forum Clout
Also just assuming the guy wants to talk is idiotic "yeah sure I'm just buying groceries but let me stand around talking about vaporizing white civilians to a retard in a too small shirt who treats war like a video game
“Hey elderly stanger,love the license plate. Let’s causally talk about the most traumatic experience in your life in this Walmart parking lot.”

He really can’t see how deranged he sounds. Pat you stalked a WW2 Vet in a Walmart parking lot. Except you didn’t because this never happened and your a lonely man making up stories for Twitter likes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“Hey elderly stanger,love the license plate. Let’s causally talk about the most traumatic experience in your life in this Walmart parking lot.”

He really can’t see how deranged he sounds. Pat you stalked a WW2 Vet in a Walmart parking lot. Except you didn’t because this never happened and your a lonely man making up stories for Twitter likes.
It’s amazing how he doesn’t see how insane he sounds seeing a license plate he likes and thinking to wait at the car or a stranger for him to come to his car isn’t crazy person behavior.

Think about it - some stranger is just waiting at your car grinning like a retard because they like your license plate makes zero sense. That’s a good way to get attacked by the guy thinking you’re trying to rob him / steal the car.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Death to Smoochy rules. DeVito is considered an A lister. I don’t know anyone who’s never heard of him. Rick is being a big fat liar.
Because of the dumb pig I’m actually finally going to watch Death To Smoochy. I’ve been aware of it for years so now seems like the right time. I also enjoy any dark comedy / cult film.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Exactly, and even with his short height it’s not like he was typecast where he played a midget / little person. He pretty much was always seen as an equal to all the other normal size actors in everything he’s been in. The only movie I can think of that made his unique appearance a major part of the story was “Twins” since he was the complete opposite physically of Schwarzenegger.
To your point, is DeVito officially a little person like the dwarf from Game of Thrones? No, right?

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
Hey, stupid: how about instead of waiting for the veteran to “come out and talk” you paid attention in English class and learned how to write properly?

Also, what the fuck is his point here in this god-awful thread?
View attachment 178360
The only thing he’s got right here is his depiction of himself as a weirdo. The rest? Babbling nonsense.
Eat shit, you fat pig. Danny Devito is not some obscure mythical figure that you have to school me on, he's an instantly recognizable figure from film and TV, and has been for decades. I may be Gen Z, and we do deserve a lot of the flack we get, but I'll be motherfucked if I let you talk down to me.

Last edited:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
We had a fat friend in our neighborhood friend group that we used to pick on when growing up whose moms license plate was 8282BJ. We picked on him about it so much that his mom gave 8,282 blowjobs that he cried and explained it to her and asked if she would please change her license plate so we would stop. She did not. Thats all i got out of Pigs ramblings.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1705994263363.png

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Hey, stupid: how about instead of waiting for the veteran to “come out and talk” you paid attention in English class and learned how to write properly?

Also, what the fuck is his point here in this god-awful thread?
View attachment 178360
The only thing he’s got right here is his depiction of himself as a weirdo. The rest? Babbling nonsense.
Wtf is fat even talking about?