• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat bragging about a ww2 vet again

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'll accept younger people don't know who Danny is. I don't accept young people who don't know who Danny is also watch Always Sunny in 2024 and think it was his "big break" to boot. Absolute bullshit. My closest cousin is in her 20's, is doing a PhD in psychology, loves Always Sunny and absolutely knows who the fuck Danny DeVito is and was. What kind of children is Pat hanging out with?
He picked possibly the worst actor to say young people werent aware of him until always Sunny. Even if you can’t name a bunch of his work off the top of your head - you know who Danny DeVito is because of his appearance. To say he “stands out” from other actors would be an understatement. You’ve got tons of actors that blend together but you know what Danny DeVito looks like since his short height.

G

I'll accept younger people don't know who Danny is. I don't accept young people who don't know who Danny is also watch Always Sunny in 2024 and think it was his "big break" to boot. Absolute bullshit. My closest cousin is in her 20's, is doing a PhD in psychology, loves Always Sunny and absolutely knows who the fuck Danny DeVito is and was. What kind of children is Pat hanging out with?
It's hard to think of a more recognisable and distinctive-looking actor at that level than Danny DeVito. Almost a midget with the self-confidence and charisma of 10 movie stars. Who doesn't remember that guy?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's hard to think of a more recognisable and distinctive-looking actor at that level than Danny DeVito. Almost a midget with the self-confidence and charisma of 10 movie stars. Who doesn't remember that guy?
Exactly, and even with his short height it’s not like he was typecast where he played a midget / little person. He pretty much was always seen as an equal to all the other normal size actors in everything he’s been in. The only movie I can think of that made his unique appearance a major part of the story was “Twins” since he was the complete opposite physically of Schwarzenegger.

Forum Clout
I bet fatty hasn’t even heard of, much less watched, Ruthless People.
He's in a ton of big movies. Romancing the Stone, Jewel of the Nile, War of the Roses, L.A. Confidential, Matilda - these and so many more on his resume were/are huge movies and big hits. Fatso is a sheltered, uncultured retard who knows practically nothing about everything.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s weird he considers Zoomers to be “friends.” Extended family members should be the only twenty year olds he interacts with
He def is the type to eavesdrop on younger people sitting near him at bars so he can kool aid himself into the conversation with “you young kids have no idea about (older person, event, older movie / song etc)” only to embarrass himself and be seen as the lonely creepy old fat guy sitting at the bar. He’s a 43 year old man going on 60.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Exactly, and even with his short height it’s not like he was typecast where he played a midget / little person. He pretty much was always seen as an equal to all the other normal size actors in everything he’s been in. The only movie I can think of that made his unique appearance a major part of the story was “Twins” since he was the complete opposite physically of Schwarzenegger.
Johnny Dangerously and Ruthless People.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Johnny Dangerously and Ruthless People.
I remember renting Ruthless People purely because of the cover of the VHS. The duck masks sold me.

1705948396124.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And none of that happened either. The guy would be like, fuck off and let me get home to my grandkids.
Exactly, if you came out to your car and some fat dork is hanging by your car because he likes your license plate you would tell that retard to get the fuck away. Just even the thought of that is all kinds of weird - “I like this guys bumper sticker - I’m gonna wait out here by his car to talk to him!”

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Don’t forget - Pat was amazed young people (late 20s early 30s) at a bar were familiar with Queen’s Bohemiam Rhapsody after the song has been played to death for 40 years, featured in the movie Wayne’s World and AGAIN in the recent Queen biopic of the same name that was a major hit movie.

Wait until he learns young people have heard of ABBA.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
He's in a ton of big movies. Romancing the Stone, Jewel of the Nile, War of the Roses, L.A. Confidential, Matilda - these and so many more on his resume were/are huge movies and big hits. Fatso is a sheltered, uncultured retard who knows practically nothing about everything.
Death to Smoochy rules. DeVito is considered an A lister. I don’t know anyone who’s never heard of him. Rick is being a big fat liar.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Death to Smoochy rules. DeVito is considered an A lister. I don’t know anyone who’s never heard of him. Rick is being a big fat liar.
Even doing some looking at his IMDB DeVito has been a constantly working actor since the early 80s and pretty much has done it all - from comedy to drama to family and even a voice for animated movies. I would even say most people became aware of / started watching Always Sunny BECAUSE of Danny DeVito since the rest of cast weren’t known at all. Him doing the show wasn’t even a thought until the second season - it wasn’t like he was a forgotten actor people hadn’t seen in a while like Brendan Fraser in the Whale.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Even doing some looking at his IMDB DeVito has been a constantly working actor since the early 80s and pretty much has done it all - from comedy to drama to family and even a voice for animated movies. I would even say most people became aware of / started watching Always Sunny BECAUSE of Danny DeVito since the rest of cast weren’t known at all. Him doing the show wasn’t even a thought until the second season - it wasn’t like he was a forgotten actor people hadn’t seen in a while like Brendan Fraser in the Whale.
Devito is so big, he saved the show from being canceled. The FX execs said they needed a name cause the show had low ratings. Devito’s name was being tossed around and he was familiar cause his kids were watching it. Devito fit perfectly cause he’s one of the best at playing mean people/scumbags. Now it’s their longest running show and highest rated show. Btw Pat doesn’t watch this show. He just knows the network because they play capeshit movies and are owned by Disney now.