• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat bragging about a ww2 vet again

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Hey, stupid: how about instead of waiting for the veteran to “come out and talk” you paid attention in English class and learned how to write properly?

Also, what the fuck is his point here in this god-awful thread?
1705929504267.png

The only thing he’s got right here is his depiction of himself as a weirdo. The rest? Babbling nonsense.

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
Wouldn't a poetry fag probably know a bit about theatre? And know that Devito started in off Broadway plays? Mainly one somewhat known one called "One flew over the cuckoos nest" which was turned into an little hit of a successful movie. A movie which starred certain actors from the play including Devito?

I'm not saying there's no way there's people stupid enough to think that Danny Devito got his start in always sunny. There's a lot of dipshits. But it seems like pat just picked a know name and continued the lie with saying his friend is an educated poet to try and continue making whatever point he thought he was making.

But it's two odd lies that really don't work together. Which really is no surprise because pat is too stupid to look into shit before he starts making shit up. Because he genuinely thinks he's smart. The most dangerous type of retard.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat cant even be a father to his own daughter and teach her. Why is he acting like he needs to be the one to anyone anything? These type of posts are why I like watching him get trolled. He acts high and mighty when he is a failure as a father and an actual idiot in general education.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He really thinks that is some kind of credential.

View attachment 178364
"I'm a PaTriOt!"

Notice he didn't mention what he learned from his conversation with the vet. The old coot probably pushed him backwards into a snowbank and peeled away once he knew Pat was there to waste his time.

I've seen middle aged people walk up to veterans to thank them for their service and chat for a minute so I kinda believe Pat here. He just didn't get the outcome he imagined.