• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat admits to having Herpes

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
I have spilt seed all over the world, i fucked everything from 10/10 Czech girls, to fat council estate pigs and £50 hookers. I managed to get through it all relatively unscathed, only getting clap twice which was easy to get rid of. ANYONE CAN DO IT!
Be careful brotherman. Antibiotic resistant clap is becoming a serious issue. Wrap it up! Or do like i do and say a quick our father before sliding the teenis in

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
You guys really don't have "cold sore" herpes? Shoulda gotten drunker and carelessly made out with more random sluts in college you nerds.

Can't even remember the last time I got a cold sore, someone on the internet said to rub it in toothpaste and that dries it out or something.
I get pimples around my nose where my sunglasses rest and I do that for time to time for them.