• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat admits to having Herpes

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Technicality Pat really motherfucked himself on this one. Why would you go out of your way to say herpes?
eVgnZGo.png
9PYvbwF.png

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
Nah, HSV1 is oral and HSV2 is genital.
The 2 strains are functionally very similar. They can both appear in both areas, but you’re right that HSV1 is generally oral and 2 is generally genital.

Someone had it right in an earlier post that Pat will try and weasel out of this on a technicality because herpes is a family of viruses and since almost everyone had chicken pox, (varicella zoster- part of the herpesviridae family) everyone has herpes. He’s still a dummy though because virgins likely had chickenpox

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
The 2 strains are functionally very similar. They can both appear in both areas, but you’re right that HSV1 is generally oral and 2 is generally genital.

Someone had it right in an earlier post that Pat will try and weasel out of this on a technicality because herpes is a family of viruses and since almost everyone had chicken pox, (varicella zoster- part of the herpesviridae family) everyone has herpes. He’s still a dummy though because virgins likely had chickenpox
And I, uh, definitely don’t know all this STD stuff from personal experience *cough cough*

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I've lost count years ago on the amount of women I have been with - but I know Patrick would sell his only child (heh) for two things: a dive bar sandwich, and 1/10 of the women I've fucked.

And despite that exorbitant amount, I have never caught anything. Why? Because even when I was dumb I was smart, as I'm sure most of you were. Judge well, screen, use protection, all of it matters.

You're 0 for 2, Fatrick. You are to sex what Peter Godfrey was to soccer.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is another example of him assuming people that have lots of sex with various partners (not him) all have STD’s because they are just so sexually actively. Unless you’re a dirt bag you’re doing some kind of quality control and wearing condoms. Pig has only had sex with two woman but needs everyone to believe he’s some stud that women AND men can’t control themselves when in the presence of Pat.

When I was in High School I was friends with a guy who would make up this kind of shit and we’d all goof on him for his obvious lies. He once told us when he drives around “girls just throw their numbers at him”. Of course we pointed out it’s physical impossible to be driving by someone standing and them having the time to write down their number and then throw it at his car to land in his window as he is driving. Pat is still this teenage idiot making up that he’s getting laid all the time but with you girls you wouldn’t know, because…they go to a different school…yeah, that’s the ticket!

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
In pats mind it proves he’s an Old Testament sex god, not a fat faggot that got rejected by turboslut Anica
What's hilarious is that it proves he's never read the Bible even though he has strong opinions on religion.

If he had, he would realize that the closest thing to a sex god would be fertility godesses, whose ritualistic worship included temple prostitution. He's basically admitting to being a fat woman constantly being fucked in his ass and mouth.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
What's hilarious is that it proves he's never read the Bible even though he has strong opinions on religion.

If he had, he would realize that the closest thing to a sex god would be fertility godesses, whose ritualistic worship included temple prostitution. He's basically admitting to being a fat woman constantly being fucked in his ass and mouth.
Patso isn’t down with fertility worship. Those people want to have children.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I've lost count years ago on the amount of women I have been with - but I know Patrick would sell his only child (heh) for two things: a dive bar sandwich, and 1/10 of the women I've fucked.

And despite that exorbitant amount, I have never caught anything. Why? Because even when I was dumb I was smart, as I'm sure most of you were. Judge well, screen, use protection, all of it matters.

You're 0 for 2, Fatrick. You are to sex what Peter Godfrey was to soccer.
I have spilt seed all over the world, i fucked everything from 10/10 Czech girls, to fat council estate pigs and £50 hookers. I managed to get through it all relatively unscathed, only getting clap twice which was easy to get rid of. ANYONE CAN DO IT!

G

You guys really don't have "cold sore" herpes? Shoulda gotten drunker and carelessly made out with more random sluts in college you nerds.

Can't even remember the last time I got a cold sore, someone on the internet said to rub it in toothpaste and that dries it out or something.
Yeah seriously. I had some nasty cold sores back in the day but luckily never get em anymore.

I'm just happy I have the "good" herpes.