• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat admits to having Herpes

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
TiTgXeI.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He’s thinking about HPV. Everyone that’s had unprotected sex has very likely had a strain of HPV. Thankfully most are asymptomatic and clear by themselves. Fat fucking retard
He is doing another one his technicalities. Since most people have had chickenpox or a cold soar. When clearly they are talking about genital herpes. He just likes being difficult for the sake of being difficult.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
This tweet is spreading misinformation about sex workers making it more difficult in their already difficult lives. How is this man always allowed to say these hurtful things. Twitter needs to stop him. The amount of damage he’s doing is setting the world back 50 years.

G

Ive barebacked hookers and I still don't have herpes. Fat Pat trying to feel better about marrying a cumdumpster, and I guarantee his whore wife doesn't put out 10% as much as she did for the hundreds of Tyrones and Miguels she was with before settling for Fatty

G

I believe Pig is conflating Herpes simplex HSV-1 with HSV-2.
It's true most people have HSV-1, as it's transmitted from parents to infants via kissing. It causes minor canker sores inside your mouth, often triggered by stress during puberty.

HSV-2 is the herpes people are afraid of, which can cause open sores on the outside of your mouth and genitals. Pig, not knowing the difference, just declared that he has the later. Boy is he dumb.
Nah, HSV1 is oral and HSV2 is genital.