• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Overrated actors controversial opinions only.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
IMG_0046.jpeg

G

DiCaprio has clearly actually made an effort to get better at his job throughout his career, mind blowing in that industry.
I think the roles he took pre-Titanic were much ballsier. Gilbert Grape, Basketball Diaries, Total Eclipse etc. I can never buy him and his soft face as a tough guy and he's a bit like Jack Nicholson in the way he plays "himself" in most of his movies. And he's an annoying faggot with the climate preaching. Lecture us about our carbon footprints more from your friends' private jets, stupid

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert De Niro (since 1995), Al Pacino (since the mid 80s), George Clooney.
Scent of a Woman completely destroyed Pacino. He became a caricature of himself when he actually won an Oscar (more like a career achievement award).

Heat is a great movie, but the great big ass and tell me all you got scene, almost ruin the movie.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Not over rated, I just don’t wanna see these fucked up freaks disabled faces. I don’t. Want. To. Look. At. Them.

61b4ae053af214c49fb239b3_DJ-Qualls-Headshot.jpg

Peter-Dinklage-publicity-shot-2012.jpg
It bothers the shit out of me that Dinklage thinks he's attractive and so do other people, apparently lol. I want to dropkick the little potato sack faggot. His name is Dinklage for fuck's sake. That's an elf name.

I mean, I'd fuck a lady midget because it'd be hilarious, but the males are only to be laughed at and regular women who have sex with them will suffer for eternity in the bowl of fire.

The Road Trip kid is a homosexual, by the way.

G

Scent of a Woman completely destroyed Pacino. He became a caricature of himself when he actually won an Oscar (more like a career achievement award).

Heat is a great movie, but the great big ass and tell me all you got scene, almost ruin the movie.
Looking back, Scarface was the beginning of the end of Pacino as a "serious" actor, but yeah, Scent of a Woman stinks.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
It bothers the shit out of me that Dinklage thinks he's attractive and so do other people, apparently lol. I want to dropkick the little potato sack faggot. His name is Dinklage for fuck's sake. That's an elf name.

He looks pretty good for a midget. He can grow full facial hair and his proportions aren't too goofy. He's the kind of midget that makes the Verne Troyer ones seethe with jealousy.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He looks pretty good for a midget. He can grow full facial hair and his proportions aren't too goofy. He's the kind of midget that makes the Verne Troyer ones seethe with jealousy.
Yeah but he's still a midget. Every time I've ever had to interact with a midget, I was afraid that I was just going to accidentally say the word "midget" out loud because it was flashing in my head in neon lights the entire time. When midgets speak, I don't listen. I'm just thinking "MIDGET. MIDGET. MIDGET. MIDGET." the whole time.