• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie: Vince McMahon is a SCUMBAG

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
He said that Owen Hart died at wrestlemania.

You'll be happy to know that he actually died at a pay-per-view called "over the edge".

I'm not making this up. The pay-per-view where a guy fell from the roof of the arena to his death was called "over the edge"

View attachment 95892
How important is falling 78 feet into the ring ropes after the cable snaps, funster?

G

How important is falling 78 feet into the ring ropes after the cable snaps, funster?

[URL='https://ibb.co/PMWJcvt']
imageedit-9-2754209590.png
[/URL]

Even more embarrassing, he was dressed like this.

88983B9A-EEDA-4418-ACD1-6C70D28A0BEB.jpeg

G

After Bret left he didn’t know what to do with poor Owen, brother. Vince deserves crippling dementia for all he’s done to people.

All poor Owen wanted was retire from wrestling, become a firefighter and spend time with his family. But Vince did give him a very lucrative contract he couldn’t refuse. He should have joined Bret at WCW. It woukd’ve been a clusterfuck but at least he would still be alive.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
All poor Owen wanted was retire from wrestling, become a firefighter and spend time with his family. But Vince did give him a very lucrative contract he couldn’t refuse. He should have joined Bret at WCW. It woukd’ve been a clusterfuck but at least he would still be alive.
All you hear is how Owen was a good dude back then in interviews from 90s guys, brother. I remember him wanting to be a firefighter. Bret hates his widow since she’s got a stranglehold on all the rights to his name for documentaries and footage of him.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]KfAS5OMKFyU[/MEDIA]
Man, Opie looks like this haggard old bum that’s been around since I was in elementary school who all of the old immigrant ladies bring coffee and bagels to. Nice being a dingy looking old millionaire, stupid.

He’s right though. I mean that was obviously a potential crime scene. How does anyone know someone who didn’t like Owen didn’t fuck with his harness or wether or not sweaty wrestlers weren’t contaminating potential evidence?

tl;dr Jim Norton raped a drunk girl on a table [MEDIA=youtube]cDeOi2b3GYk[/MEDIA] 1:53:01

G

Actually the only reason that Owen didn't leave is because he was still under contract after Brett. He didn't want to be there.