• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie sayings that make you fawwwwkin howl

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
On one of the PFG TV segments, they cut to some female band Scorch has on and Opie says, "what a pig" in such a matter of fact and disgusted tone. I howl every time.
During the Joe Piscapo segment Joe says "I feel like Bill Clinton up here"! While playing saxophone and Opie says "that's a good reference" in such a dismissive tone I howl.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
[
During the Joe Piscapo segment Joe says "I feel like Bill Clinton up here"! While playing saxophone and Opie says "that's a good reference" in such a dismissive tone I howl.

Or when Joe called in the next day and they asked if they recorded 1 or 2 shows for the special, and Joe said 2. Without missing a beat Opie says “whatd ya do with the good one?”. Fawkin nailed him.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Fawwwk…I was relistening to shows today and Opie can be annoying but be drops some hiiittttsss here and there…just a tasteeee

“Beths almost a model. Got a horse face. Just a little bit. Just a little bit.”
“Before you fight me you should smell my fists first”
:brothaman_lg:
Get me another buttery beat Sal…

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Fawwwk…I was relistening to shows today and Opie can be annoying but be drops some hiiittttsss here and there…just a tasteeee

“Beths almost a model. Got a horse face. Just a little bit. Just a little bit.”
“Before you fight me you should smell my fists first”
:brothaman_lg:
Get me another buttery beat Sal…
If you like those you should give this a listen.

He rules on it.
"Where's Erock I want him to play half of these" to a list of top 100 songs of 1993.