• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie really POUNDS that Geno Bisconte guy

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Nana and his sycophants deserve nothing less, but in this case I can tell that Geno was hoping for some friendly back and forth with the opester, Geno was putting out feelers and Opie wasn't interested.
Yeah, Geno’s tone sounded playful. He was looking for banter that could lead to a funny story on Compound. Opie’s response was like a girl going “Ew”.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Yeah, Geno’s tone sounded playful. He was looking for banter that could lead to a funny story on Compound. Opie’s response was like a girl going “Ew”.
Dont blame him but I would love to see a geno opie conversation "When I hired anthony I paid him 40 grand and he got himself up to 2 million per year in 5 years, how's nana treating you after 10 years?" Not so great .... sorry to hear that

DMbN

DX invasion
Forum Clout

"Loser of an alcoholic"
"Keep me out of your trash"
"I'm not taking shots from a guy who literally has roommates and has never done anything with his career"
"Literally hasn't done anything of significance in his career"
"Don't pull me into your alcoholic world"

Flat Broke Geno status: Destroyered.

I can't believe Geno has been at this for so long, he was on rnf in 2005 or something

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I can't believe Geno has been at this for so long, he was on rnf in 2005 or something

Ron and Fez - Geno Bisconte vs Fez Whatley [M7lcUnkJXgo - 660x371 - 1m51s].png

Hey, look at the faggot in this pic. And Fez. Geno was so stupid, he didn't understand how bad he was getting played by Ronnie.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]qKewAOoy9-c[/MEDIA]

"Loser of an alcoholic"
"Keep me out of your trash"
"I'm not taking shots from a guy who literally has roommates and has never done anything with his career"
"Literally hasn't done anything of significance in his career"
"Don't pull me into your alcoholic world"

Flat Broke Geno status: Destroyered.
This is like when they exhume a corpse from a grave to dispose of the bones. Opie with the overkill

JebJoh

Forum Clout
If I could turn everyone from this site into a Geno troll, i would. I HATE Geno. Hes such a poor annoying faggot. And he tried to go after our boy Coonskin too. Fuck geno. Hes so irrelevant no one gives a flying fuck about him tho. More forgettable than Cumia. Now THATS obscurity.
You're rolling a boulder up a hill here, we all agree with you 100% but who the fuck would waste valuable nana bashing time on a guy who shares a shithole apartment with 3 other guys in his 50s? Nothing you can say or do could be worse than what life has already done to him. You go get him, if I see some twitter bashing I will gladly pile on, but I really can't drum up any interest in his pathetic life

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Is Flat Broke Geno still doing hour long shows where he screams about COVID?
He screams but I can never figure out what he is screaming about or what his point of view might be, he just moves around awkwardly and screams a seemingly unfocused way. Maybe he is such a genius that regular folks just don't get it, in which case we will need to wait until he dies to find out in a documentary. Pretty sure he's just a hack though

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Geno is just a Gavin substitute, a stand-in, the guy Nana "hangs out" with when Gavin is unavailable. Geno likes the faint whiff of showbiz he feels around Nana, and Nana likes the faint whiff of Geno's beer-sodden beard. He's like that girl you fuck when the one you really want to fuck is out of the picture, then you find yourself with her all the time even though you don't really like her that much, because she's better than nothing.
It's more like the grandmother of the girl you fuck when the girl you want to fuck is out of the picture.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Geno gives me "Scrubbiest guy at the pickup game" vibes.
Fucking understated brilliance my friend. Think about it, who gets called for a pickup game? Even Big Jay gets the call and that motherfucker might die on the court. Bobby Kelly would likely fall down and crack his head open, but he'd play until then. There is not one member of CM who you would want to show up, they are all fucking scummy fairies, sore losers and just regular annoying. What would nana do at the park? Get hit in the face once and start crying and screaming about how this is a persons of color game? Geno would just ignore all the rules and annoy everyone "c'mon man we're just having fun here" as he kicks the ball and tries to run up the court without bouncing it. I suspect a lack of male role models in that CM community.