• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie really POUNDS that Geno Bisconte guy

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I know Geno is "pounding" Nana, if that's what you're referring to.
While Missy is away, the closeted boomers stab each others shit

20230324_140001_1.jpg

Forum Clout
While Missy is away, the closeted boomers stab each others shit

View attachment 119999
Geno is just a Gavin substitute, a stand-in, the guy Nana "hangs out" with when Gavin is unavailable. Geno likes the faint whiff of showbiz he feels around Nana, and Nana likes the faint whiff of Geno's beer-sodden beard. He's like that girl you fuck when the one you really want to fuck is out of the picture, then you find yourself with her all the time even though you don't really like her that much, because she's better than nothing.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
If I could turn everyone from this site into a Geno troll, i would. I HATE Geno. Hes such a poor annoying faggot. And he tried to go after our boy Coonskin too. Fuck geno. Hes so irrelevant no one gives a flying fuck about him tho. More forgettable than Cumia. Now THATS obscurity.
Hes deep in the 9th circle of obscurity, brother. Guy can suck the laughter outta any room.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
If I could turn everyone from this site into a Geno troll, i would. I HATE Geno. Hes such a poor annoying faggot. And he tried to go after our boy Coonskin too. Fuck geno. Hes so irrelevant no one gives a flying fuck about him tho. More forgettable than Cumia. Now THATS obscurity.
Geno ass-fucks Anthony regularly.

Achievement Unlocked: Ultimate kike degeneracy

JebJoh

Forum Clout
That’s what I like when Opie argues. He doesn’t try to be witty or drop a memorable line. He just calls someone trash or a piece of shit and goes from there.
That's when the POD SQUAD should all step in and wipe these never Opies off the map. Trash them and harass them relentlessly until they shut down their social media. POD SQUAD activate

JebJoh

Forum Clout
That’s what I like when Opie argues. He doesn’t try to be witty or drop a memorable line. He just calls someone trash or a piece of shit and goes from there.
Nana and his sycophants deserve nothing less, but in this case I can tell that Geno was hoping for some friendly back and forth with the opester, Geno was putting out feelers and Opie wasn't interested.