• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie is selling an “I don’t listen to Joe Rogan for medical advice” t shirt for $30

Forum Clout
He’s selling a Pat Duffy shot glass for $11 as well as a knock off yeti with Pat’s name on it. At the bottom of the page it says, “check out my sponsors” with logos but you can’t click on them. Edit: and a Pat Duffy beer glass. The Duffy logo looks like a knock off of Busch Light with the mountains and they say “radio legend since 2009” and some other shit. I’d sue Opie if I were Pat.
I’d sue him if were Ruiz’s family. Cumia should sue too he’s selling a WOW shirt.
A506EBF3-DD50-42CA-AC2A-9320CAE3EBB6.jpg

Forum Clout
Fuck did I erase that shit from memory and wish I could again.

Don't forget his absolute cringe masterpiece where he attempted to fake a spontaneous live video with his fat comedienne friend.
Quite possibly the worst acting ever recorded. And Opie thought it was worthy of reuploading in 2021

Currently rocking 1,555 views after a year. Opster putting up the Geno's Picks numbers.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Don't forget his absolute cringe masterpiece where he attempted to fake a spontaneous live video with his fat comedienne friend.
Quite possibly the worst acting ever recorded. And Opie thought it was worthy of reuploading in 2021

Currently rocking 1,555 views after a year. Opster putting up the Geno's Picks numbers.

The Basketball trick shot and Marion saying nigger are the only good things he tried going viral and the first one is only good because of how awful it is.

G

Such a weird niche to cater to because it would have to be someone who is a hardcore maskfag that also listens to Rogan but thinks the little guy can get a bit kooky when it comes to some of his more "controversial" ideas.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
His swagger lately is off the charts.

are you creeped out by the warren shit as well?

i just put him and rosalyn biter on ignore

im ok with nazis, but if pedos start feeling comfy here im gonna have a problem

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

Ok, well if you see someone posting a picture of a shirtless kid (this isn’t the first beach photo btw) wouldn’t ya go “hmmm i dont get the bit?”

people on this very forum subscribe to anthonys pedo network, so I have to assume we have some pedo sympathizers among us

I see a bunch of dudes looking for excuses to make a little boy “the forum mascot” i just see a red pedo flag

sorry your hurt, but I don’t wanna see a little kid plastered around the forum as a “bit” and thats were this “bit” is going

sorry for being the buzz kill

G

Ok, well if you see someone posting a picture of a shirtless kid (this isn’t the first beach photo btw) wouldn’t ya go “hmmm i dont get the bit?”

people on this very forum subscribe to anthonys pedo network, so I have to assume we have some pedo sympathizers among us

I see a bunch of dudes looking for excuses to make a little boy “the forum mascot” i just see a red pedo flag

sorry your hurt, but I don’t wanna see a little kid plastered around the forum as a “bit” and thats were this “bit” is going

sorry for being the buzz kill
Weird thread

G

Warren's my alt, but my intention was to make him like this innocent, happy-go lucky kid unfortunate to be born in the Cumia household... scroll through his post history. To read pedophilia into that is scary shit. Is posting shirtless pics of him a slippery slope? Maybe...i never did. I just used his dumb face as a pfp and made a gimmck