• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie is selling an “I don’t listen to Joe Rogan for medical advice” t shirt for $30

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
it’s the only one he should be selling

and he still stole that from brother wease
Good to know there's one redeeming thing about Brother Wease. But yeah that shirt is sick...I think "O&A forums" in place of OpieRadio would be better though and I'm a fan of OpieRadio. Get some gooks to stitch it up and I'd pay $30 for that.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
@RobertMewler is phenomenal at stitching, and is rumored to be a gook

This could work
Not knowing anything about t-shirt making I would assume most companies use shirts that are "pre-stitched" and merely add label art to them...perhaps I was being facetious earlier when I said the shirt would need to be stitched or maybe I just wanted an excuse to say gook (or both).

In any case if the gook Mewler were to really handcraft one of these from scratch I would maybe go $40 for that but she'd have to thrown in a Patso keychain or something.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Not knowing anything about t-shirt making I would assume most companies use shirts that are "pre-stitched" and merely add label art to them...perhaps I was being facetious earlier when I said the shirt would need to be stitched, or maybe I just wanted an excuse to say gook (or both).

In any case if the gook Mewler were to really handcraft one of these from scratch I would maybe go $40 for that but she'd have to thrown in a Patso keychain or something.

If mewler made knitted Pat keychains I’d dox my own mother

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
One of you has bought his shitty merch. I know it.
Screenshot_20220725-145458_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220725-145538_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum Clout
Maybe I'm blocking it out like a rape but was Loves the Internet Guy just him watching viral videos and doing a retard I LOVE THE INTERNET! voice?

Loves the Internet Guy was him paying someone to develop a animated model of himself watching viral videos with the high pitched voiceover.

Harry the Hater was him with the close up fisheye lens on his nose doing the retard voice

Know your OpieRaqio bits.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Loves the Internet Guy was him paying someone to develop a animated model of himself watching viral videos with the high pitched voiceover.

Harry the Hater was him with the close up fisheye lens on his nose doing the retard voice

Know your OpieRaqio bits.

Fuck did I erase that shit from memory and wish I could again.