• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oopsie Doodles! ConFusion in Detroit is financially fucked

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
1745-EE70-6670-40-B0-947-F-6-FA3-B8339559.jpg
r6e01z.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Maybe I'm being a bit pearl clutchy, but why does he think it's appropriate for a married guy to say shit like this? It's creepy and incredibly insulting to Nikki. Any normal wife would flip out if her husband posted something like this. It leads me to believe Nikki is in a drugged up haze and has no idea what is going on. Or Pat has been so emotionally abusive over the years that she knows better than to say anything.

Her family really needs to do an intervention.
Just a little creepy weirdo inside yumma.

G

Maybe I'm being a bit pearl clutchy, but why does he think it's appropriate for a married guy to say shit like this?

He has referred to "getting through the sexually awkward period of the friendship" with some other Twitter thot, maybe hog_mild. I think the sexually awkward part is Rick awkwardly making sexual comments until the woman in question makes sure he knows he's strictly in the friendzone.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He’s married on paper only. They’re “married” because in Wisconsin a live-in wife automatically gets a “caretaker” check for taking care of their handicapped and/or retarded spouse. Unmarried caretakers are required to meet a heavier burden of paperwork and proof. Lazy, Ugly Niki saw the easy money and took it.
I see. It all makes sense now. Who’s lazier Niki or Rick? I’ve never seen such a pigsty as that half hovel.

I reconciled with my ex wife, she’s moved back in the house and all that good stuff. If there was a speck of dirt between floorboards, we’d both be down on hands and knees scrubbing. Yet I’ve seen Pats disgusting floor. The boards literally have caked dirt between them, like it’s holding down the whole shebang.