• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oopsie Doodles! ConFusion in Detroit is financially fucked

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
kZ85V6X.png
Yeah Pat she's a cutey
A10PTdI.png

garbageman2244

Forum Clout

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Maybe I'm being a bit pearl clutchy, but why does he think it's appropriate for a married guy to say shit like this? It's creepy and incredibly insulting to Nikki. Any normal wife would flip out if her husband posted something like this. It leads me to believe Nikki is in a drugged up haze and has no idea what is going on. Or Pat has been so emotionally abusive over the years that she knows better than to say anything.

Her family really needs to do an intervention.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Maybe I'm being a bit pearl clutchy, but why does he think it's appropriate for a married guy to say shit like this? It's creepy and incredibly insulting to Nikki. Any normal wife would flip out if her husband posted something like this. It leads me to believe Nikki is in a drugged up haze and has no idea what is going on. Or Pat has been so emotionally abusive over the years that she knows better than to say anything.

It’s very inappropriate how he behaves as a married man.

G

If my wife knew I tweeted another woman "looking forward to licking your face," I'd be getting divorced. (FTR, I would NEVER text/tweet another woman something like that.)

Why does Patrick have zero respect for Niki??

G

If my wife knew I tweeted another woman "looking forward to licking your face," I'd be getting divorced. (FTR, I would NEVER text/tweet another woman something like that.)

Why does Patrick have zero respect for Niki??

Bro you're probably at least a decent looking guy with an at least average length dick. Your wife would get pissed because there's an actual chance you could pull some good looking tail and cheat on her. I'd also bet that the woman you'd be tweeting wouldn't be a middle aged gremlin.

Niki, on the other hand, knows that Rick is a lazy fat zero with a micro dick. She's been with him for years, she know's he has no game at all and there's really no chance in hell he's picking up anything that's much better than her. I mean, look at this chick. If my wife saw me Tweet that I was going to lick this girl's face she'd probably laugh at me, and I'd deserve the shame.

I still believe my hypothesis that Rick opened up the marriage when he was Twitter famous and thought he'd be able to fuck girls on the hog_mild level of attractiveness. Niki was hesitant at first but realized she could either explore some lesbian curiosities or get filled up with a big dick when she wanted. Rick struck out with hog_mild and everyone else he tried. He won't close the marriage because he's as stubborn with that as he is with the trolls, so he reverts to Sex Pat at times to make himself look like a player. In reality, he's sleeping on the fart couch a couple nights a week while Niki scissors another girl or fucks a bull in their bed. Those are the nights he's particularly cunty on Twitter. He's also very fat.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
"I jerk off to thoughts about fucking furry animals. This is who I am. Deal with it."

"I like girls in cat costumes," "I'm into... things." --PST
OH my god I never put it together before; Pat's a FURRY!!!

Ewwwww.. does that explain all his "burried in strange" talk? 'Burried' must be code for 'furried'.

Yeah, "strange" because you have no clue of their identity under that fake animal head.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
It’s very inappropriate how he behaves as a married man.

He’s married on paper only. They’re “married” because in Wisconsin a live-in wife automatically gets a “caretaker” check for taking care of their handicapped and/or retarded spouse. Unmarried caretakers are required to meet a heavier burden of paperwork and proof. Lazy, Ugly Niki saw the easy money and took it.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
OH my god I never put it together before; Pat's a FURRY!!!

Ewwwww.. does that explain all his "burried in strange" talk? 'Burried' must be code for 'furried'.

Yeah, "strange" because you have no clue of their identity under that fake animal head.

You just caught that? I would have told you earlier but I respect you too much to mention such disgusting degeneracy. Yeah he’s into cats and animals. I suspect he wouldn’t turn down a woman who wanted him to fill a diaper either. *shudder*