• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Once Upon a Time in... Milwaukee" teaser pics

G

I'll be tuneing in, but can someone explain to me exactly what this is? Is it going to be like that Chris Chan History series where each episode goes over the history of Pig, or is this going to be something new where we can some never before seen Pig content?
Live stream with 3 or 4 of us doing a quality hang talking about the Patrick origin story.

Norm/11, The Lappening, and Strictly Stalking will be featured prominently. The discussion will be interspersed with screenshots, pics, tweets, and video. It's on YouTube so there will be live chat and best comments will be flashed on screen during the stream.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Live stream with 3 or 4 of us doing a quality hang talking about the Patrick origin story.

Norm/11, The Lappening, and Strictly Stalking will be featured prominently. The discussion will be interspersed with screenshots, pics, tweets, and video. It's on YouTube so there will be live chat and best comments will be flashed on screen during the stream.
I can't wait to hear which of us talk like lispy queers

G

Please no women

Norm/11, The Lappening, and Strictly Stalking will be featured prominently. The discussion will be interspersed with screenshots, pics, tweets, and video. It's on YouTube so there will be live chat and best comments will be flashed on screen during the stream

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Ah; maybe James Rolf is semi retarded.

There's a good chance

FACD42-C5-F5-F1-48-F9-B79-D-B58-BB87-EA2-A8.jpg