• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Once Upon a Time in... Milwaukee" teaser pics

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I know it’s just me that thinks this, but why does he look like he’s at a timed event here? Like he’s under pressure or some kind of stress to finish this dinosaur model
View attachment 25491
I work with adults with disabilities. Pat would fit right in if you put him in a group home-- it would be like a version of Born in East LA. He would keep on escaping the group only to be brought back because no one would believe he wasn't a resident.

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
Nonsense.

Sometimes he looks severely retarded instead.

9187091-C-09-AE-41-AD-BF13-64803-B2-E3-BEB.jpg

A0343019-7862-4479-80-B1-AE36-CC6-AE4-D9.jpg

Closer look at his nice shirt, stupid.

2-BD584-E9-44-C5-46-EC-88-C4-D6-C0-BD08-B5-C9.jpg
That last picture he looks like that angry video game nerd fella

G

Haha, look at how Fat gazes adoringly at Big Jon. Jon had absolutely put that purple headed slab of meat he calls a penis inside Adrienne at this point. Notice how she can't look up because she knows she wouldn't be able to control herself. She would just yell out "take me upstairs Jon and make me cum six times again, like you did yesterday!" Fatty had already been dumped he just didn't know it yet.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Is there a single candid shot where Patty doesnt look like a effeminate queen? The way he dresses, his posture, his limp wrist, his queer little facial expressions... He looks like a closeted bottom every single time
Nah. Bottoming takes an ounce of courage. Fat Pat just flicks his bean and fantasizes about it like he fantasizes about being successful, masculine, popular, wealthy, and not retarded.