Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Little Caesars

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
you are a barely legible faggot with a dumb nigger brain. Reading your posts reminds me of this kid Josh on the playground in middle school, he used to get picked on by everyone and beat up and I remember taking pity on him and trying to be his friend because he was a borderline retard but then after a couple of days I was like wow this kid is annoying and gay it’s no wonder he gets his ass kicked daily and I began to understand why it happened and I was ok with it. That’s you. You’re Josh.
Keep my freaking name out your mouth! Lol like Will Smith said to Chris at the Emmy's when he slapped him 😂 just busting your grapes bro, I know you meant someone else! Haha

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Keep my freaking name out your mouth! Lol like Will Smith said to Chris at the Emmy's when he slapped him 😂 just busting your grapes bro, I know you meant someone else! Haha
Not you, Josh! If I’d seen you on the playground I would have probably tried to suck your dick behind the jungle gym you handsome rascal

Jenna

This user has been banned
I remember Pizza Hut being in the cultural Zeitgeist ova here when I was a lil nipper but I haven't seen or heard about many as an adult. Judging from the comments in this thread, I can guess why they went out of favor.

There's a bunch of youtube videos that cover this topic, the gist of it is that basically Pizza Hut was a family-style dining restaurant that particularly marketed itself towards kids. You get a toy, nice hot pizza comes out of the oven, it was a whole experience. Then one day some businessman went "fuck that, let's compete with Dominos" and basically decides to reinvent the whole company. Like if Chilis/Applebees/TGI Fridays suddenly decides they want to become McDonalds.

So when you only have to cook pizzas for whoever's in the restaurant, you can take a bit of time, really put some love and care into each pizza. When you switch to a delivery model everything is streamlined for efficiency, get the order out as quickly as possible. So they basically started a completely new company making a completely new pizza but using the branded name that people recognize.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
I voted Dominos because it's the only chain on this corner of the planet I've been to. I remember Pizza Hut being in the cultural Zeitgeist ova here when I was a lil nipper but I haven't seen or heard about many as an adult. Judging from the comments in this thread, I can guess why they went out of favor.

Getting pizza in Europe is funny because they're either really good (i.e. actual Italian pizze made by actual Italians) or complete dogshit. There's no middle ground. Awful chains with stupid novelty pizzas. There's a "New York Pizza" in Western Europe that's the furthest fucking thing from a real New Yawk slice. Local joints tend to be even worse, they're generally ran by Arabs who barely bother defrosting the toppings before they chuck em on there.

Pizza in Asia is fucking bizarre. It often doesn't even resemble anything we'd recognize in the West. The Japanese and South East Asians go nuts and chuck all kinds of shit on it. Not necessarily bad, just weird. Like if you had a very competent alien or AI try to make food for humans.
I remember having a camembert mille feuille pizza in Japan.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
If you thought that was bad check this out

It disgusts me that people just stuff their faces like this. How the hell can you just let yourself go and jam nasty ass convenience store pizza down your gullet? And in New York no less. Go get a slice and shut your fat mouth, stupid.

I watched him eat fried chicken and it was absolutely depressing and enraging

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
It disgusts me that people just stuff their faces like this. How the hell can you just let yourself go and jam nasty ass convenience store pizza down your gullet? And in New York no less. Go get a slice and shut your fat mouth, stupid.

I watched him eat fried chicken and it was absolutely depressing and enraging
I'm pretty sure he has some sort of disability. Funny enough his job appears to be taking care of retards too

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I'm pretty sure he has some sort of disability. Funny enough his job appears to be taking care of retards too
Yes! I went down some rabbit hole about him a while back and he has some crew from the asylum that sometimes appear in videos. I watched some and it made me feel bad, he kinda talks to them very rudely and won’t share food with them (I believe one episode has a homeless person).

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Anyone who voted Papa John's -- last time I had it (over two years ago) it just wasn't the way it used to be even 10 years ago. I think they are skimping on their ingredients.

Domino's before 2015 or so used to be absolutely terrible. Then they said, "Yeah we know we suck and we fixed things," and it's actually edible now.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Yes! I went down some rabbit hole about him a while back and he has some crew from the asylum that sometimes appear in videos. I watched some and it made me feel bad, he kinda talks to them very rudely and won’t share food with them (I believe one episode has a homeless person).
Is this the one you're thinking of?