• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Fast Food Wars Volume 1: Pizza Chains

Best Pizza Chain

• Dominos

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Papa Johns

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Little Caesars

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Gonna go with Papa John's as I worked there for several years and can confirm the quality of their ingredients, I always order from them, plus the founder hates niggers
I worked there too for like 5 years in my 20s. The ingredients were not good. The Roma tomatoes were usually over ripe or green in the middle, the pizza sauce was actual poison I could eat a teaspoon of it and spend the rest of the night in agony begging god for the sweet release of death. The garlic butter saw was canola oil mixed with viscous chemicals. Just awful.

G

Only Domino's, Papa John's and Pizza Hut over here out of those 4 and Pizza Hut is inedible, never tried PJ's, so Domino's.

Forum Clout
993A6825-0935-4F04-BEF4-0537DD192125.jpeg

G

They all suck! But Papa Johns is the worst out of the 4. Always go with a local chain over them.

[MEDIA=vocaroo]1fSHqXRxvjOi[/MEDIA]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Domino's pan now is what Pizza Hut used to be. And pizza hut now is total shit.