• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA clips/bits you think are overrated/naht funny that everybody *howls* at

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Anything Chip. All of Worm's characters stink but Uncle Paul and Ted could occasionally be funny depending on the context but Chip is always irredeemably unamusing and by far the most overused.

For all O&A's talk about how Jim made it okay for people to acknowledge bombs, Chip is the most transparant attempt to get away with bombing. Norton making cheesy or failed jokes in earnest and getting nothing is funny, drawing attention to it in such a show-stopping way isn't. It's the difference between the genuine slapstick schadenfreude belly laugh you get when someone trips and fall on accident, and watching a bunch of circus clowns or jesters bumbling around on stage and them not even getting a smirk out of you.

Chip got even more insufferable over time when Norton started thinking the character had worth in it's own right and kept interjecting it in anything. Someone on Youtube catalogued all the Scorch bashings by year and the latest one is borderline unlistenable because Norton keeps derailing everything with his dumb act. It's one of the most damning illustrations of how da show began to get stale in later years, along with AntH's joyless race rants.

Dr. Adam Cox

Yes, I'm trying to raise super kids
Forum Clout
Brought it up before here but the whole Erock honeymoon phone saga was 100% fake horseshit that they always claimed that they didn’t do. They wasted multiple entire days on that unfunny garbage and then the super hack paying with coins at the end on a debt that never made sense to begin with. Booo
There were a lot of unfunny bits, but the fake shit was the worst. The most memorable ones to me are stlaker Patti getting high or when they "went to the K-Rock phones" and messed with people trying to win concert tickets.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Vos and Bobby deflecting to make one another the punching bag made for comedy gold. In terms of cellar table shit, they were the best at roasting each other and also subsequently bombing due to greed
The way Bobby would bomb always made me laugh because he would acknowledge it immediately meanwhile Vos would bomb and then try to get serious which would also make me howl.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Anything Chip. All of Worm's characters stink but Uncle Paul and Ted could occasionally be funny depending on the context but Chip is always irredeemably unamusing and by far the most overused.

For all O&A's talk about how Jim made it okay for people to acknowledge bombs, Chip is the most transparant attempt to get away with bombing. Norton making cheesy or failed jokes in earnest and getting nothing is funny, drawing attention to it in such a show-stopping way isn't. It's the difference between the genuine slapstick schadenfreude belly laugh you get when someone trips and fall on accident, and watching a bunch of circus clowns or jesters bumbling around on stage and them not even getting a smirk out of you.

Chip got even more insufferable over time when Norton started thinking the character had worth in it's own right and kept interjecting it in anything. Someone on Youtube catalogued all the Scorch bashings by year and the latest one is borderline unlistenable because Norton keeps derailing everything with his dumb act. It's one of the most damning illustrations of how da show began to get stale in later years, along with AntH's joyless race rants.
Chip going to break still makes me laugh.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Jim Breuer’s “pizza man story”. What a fucking hacky blowhard.

Ant’s Dice impressions. I dunno if that made anybody laugh back then but he did it all the time and it wasn’t a good or funny impression.
The pizza man story was real though. Also the Dice impression is one of the few funny things he did that holds up. These stink!

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Brought it up before here but the whole Erock honeymoon phone saga was 100% fake horseshit that they always claimed that they didn’t do. They wasted multiple entire days on that unfunny garbage and then the super hack paying with coins at the end on a debt that never made sense to begin with. Booo
Almost anything involving E-Rock is garbage. He can barely speak into a microphone. Just dead air.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Any bit that involved riffing on the handful of movies they knew — The Shining, Platoon, Goodfellas, Jaws, The King of Comedy, Apocalypse Now — would all run out steam long before the shoe-horning and fake laughter of the hosts did.
I would argue that that was one of the greatest aspects of the show. Opie and Anthony barely watched any of the faggot shows on television to comment on them. Opie would not even watch stuff like Lost or Game of Thrones because he didn't care. It was hilarious to see them ignore the whole 'consumer' culture and not listen to new music or watch new movies.

As opposed to the awful dogshit podcasts and shows now where they review every single new movie that comes out and give glowing reviews. Or the fag grifter weirdos that review new movies just to austistically rant against 'wokeness'. Watching good movies over and over again is more normal than mindlessly consuming the newest and latest trash. O&A would not even bother with screener copies of movies that the studios would send them. They would just give stuff to Erock or Roland.

I would rather hear the same Shining jokes over and over than hear them forcing in Harry Potter or Hunger Games jokes like all the other faggots.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I would argue that that was one of the greatest aspects of the show. Opie and Anthony barely watched any of the faggot shows on television to comment on them. Opie would not even watch stuff like Lost or Game of Thrones because he didn't care. It was hilarious to see them ignore the whole 'consumer' culture and not listen to new music or watch new movies.

As opposed to the awful dogshit podcasts and shows now where they review every single new movie that comes out and give glowing reviews. Or the fag grifter weirdos that review new movies just to austistically rant against 'wokeness'. Watching good movies over and over again is more normal than mindlessly consuming the newest and latest trash. O&A would not even bother with screener copies of movies that the studios would send them. They would just give stuff to Erock or Roland.

I would rather hear the same Shining jokes over and over than hear them forcing in Harry Potter or Hunger Games jokes like all the other faggots.
You just perfectly described why YouTube is such trash these days.