• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olive branch to the Alliance

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Holee Shit.

cover = blown. This place was my fight club, fuck you.
You realized atleast half the board know’s, right? The other half doesn’t give a shit because they’re not gay. You can play along all you want, I’ve dealt with your pissyness you get with people exposing your “alts”.

Last edited:
G

You realized atleast half the board know right? The other half doesn’t give a shit because they’re not gay. You can play along all you want, I’ve dealt with his lossy you get with people exposing your “alts”.
ok, half the board are dumb fucks...like u

haha i only had one alt here (Warren). You are a dummy

Jenna

aint it fun, banning me from your threads
Forum Clout
pattymad.jpg

Fatty is seething

G

That’s not true
it is...Child (with a few name changes) and warren, which was a dumb bit account.

Gay faggot thinks you, srs bsns and me are all the same person. Who or what c c is, god knows...but im interested in his sleuthing.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
This constant backstabbing and heel-turning is getting stale. The writers had a good run with the Alliance/Naked Alt Militia arc, then tossing on the Punished Dan saga was clever, but I think they didn't go in with a plan to end the storyline, so now we get this. Messy, not narratively satisfying, just creates more plot threads that need resolution. Dialogue is getting really uninspired, too.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout