• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olive branch to the Alliance

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
IMG_20221120_160152.jpg

IMG_20221120_160535.jpg

IMG_20221110_221216.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
View attachment 78888
View attachment 78889
View attachment 78891

The cripple mark thinks it was forgotten, brother.
Dan you are such a faggot it’s insane. You’ve been cosplaying as Hulk Hogan because why? Your brain is broken. I can tell you every place you fucked up and you won’t listen. “It’s all a bit!!!!”. You’re pissed you got played by a bit. Guess what? 90% of people don’t give a shit about what nice things others have said to you. If you really love Flavia you’ll kill your self. Because your life is going to get a lot worse very soon.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Poorcels in a frenzy, brother. Their lives come crashing down, and it hurts inside.

Jesus Christ you’re still down syndromely doing the hulk bit despite exposing yourself? I’m serious Dan. Kill yourself. Your life is going to get a lot worse. Imagine spending 40+ years not having kids, marrying a 3/10 Brazilian with a jaw that makes Jay Leno seethe. Just to have it all come crashing down because retarded faggots on the internet don’t like you. Nice life decisions, stupid. Your sister will be getting emails about your antics very soon, stlaker.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Dan you are such a faggot it’s insane. You’ve been cosplaying as Hulk Hogan because why? Your brain is broken. I can tell you every place you fucked up and you won’t listen. “It’s all a bit!!!!”. You’re pissed you got played by a bit. Guess what? 90% of people don’t give a shit about what nice things others have said to you. If you really love Flavia you’ll kill your self. Because your life is going to get a lot worse very soon.
Jesus Christ you’re still down syndromely doing the hulk bit despite exposing yourself? I’m serious Dan. Kill yourself. Your life is going to get a lot worse. Imagine spending 40+ years not having kids, marrying a 3/10 Brazilian with a jaw that makes Jay Leno seethe. Just to have it all come crashing down because retarded faggots on the internet don’t like you. Nice life decisions, stupid. Your sister will be getting emails about your antics very soon, stlaker.
addtext_com_MDIzNjAzMzEyODM.jpg

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
I’m not a bit account, I’m just a guy and I have no alts. But yeah, you might be an idiot.
CC Would you prefer I expose your alt? Seriously, your meds aren’t helping. They’re only sedating your mental issues. CC

FsaLl.jpg

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
1435996353-scaled.jpg

Hands to the sky, show me that you're mine
Hands to the sky, show me that you're mine
And baby, worship me
Worship me
On your knees
Patiently
Quietly
Faithfully
Worship me

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Is CC to me, I'm confused, all I want is for the Eurofags to stop posting retarded actress pictures.
Hah, no. Masonry symbols are all around you boomia. You haven’t made it high enough in my organization to get what “C” represents, let alone “CC”. It’s 33, the highest level of masonry allowed. It was for the schizo.