• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ol' butterknife fucker's back

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I am so sorry, boys, he found my only weakness

1697145216841.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
i wouldn't be surprised if he trampled through a poor farmer's sunflower field and stole his flowers just to get a pic for social media.
There's a massive sunflower field by me that everyone takes pictures at. The farmers even set up an area with a bunch of props and shit you can put in your picture. The one rule is you DON'T fuck with the flowers. They grow them for seeds, if every fat piece of shit who stopped by took a bunch, they'd be losing a lot of money.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
He's like a really obvious parody of a kind of retard from before social media- he works with the CIA, certified hard man, computer hacker, weird claims and threats over unbelievable petty bullshit. Crazy that hes a real person tbh
Over time, Pat's defenders and nut swingers have descended further and further in quality and number until he's down to this type of loser, just looking to latch onto this sinking pig shaped ship for attention and some excitement/drama/notoriety because they literally have nothing else going on. Nokes, Hildy, Jax... We're into the land of full on internet frauds playing tough. At least Weimer has a job and never had any cutlery up his ass he didn't ask for.