• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ol' butterknife fucker's back

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think he posted 4 shirtless selfies because we all said he was a big fat gross person. He posted a shirtless selfie where he had his gut tucked into his jeans (like Fred Mertz) and we all pointed out he stuffed his gut and laughed - then he posted another with his gut untucked.

I remember the Kiwi’s got him to say he had done tap dancing for years when he was a kid - I hope we can make him film himself dancing this time.

Hudson

Forum Clout
Hooray....My avatar is once again relevant!

Anyone have the picture of his front butted wife?
C2DD606D-F396-4515-8D07-D747B8BE17CD_1_201_a.jpeg

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Nice receeding hairline and mashed potato body, stupid. You know she tugged the front of her shirt just a bit in that first one to show some cleavage and look good for social media. Doesn't really help when your jowls are bigger than your awful sweaty floptits. If she was a normal weight she'd be an A cup. Those are just horrible, depressing, calorie storage tits with no form or function aside from getting this hog through when she's shipwrecked after her boat sinks due to being over weighted.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
Nice receeding hairline and mashed potato body, stupid. You know she tugged the front of her shirt just a bit in that first one to show some cleavage and look good for social media. Doesn't really help when your jowls are bigger than you awful sweaty floptits. If she was a normal weight she'd be an A cup. Those are just horrible, depressing, calorie storage tits with no form or function aside from getting this hog through when she's shipwrecked after her boat sinks due to being over weighted.
Still better than hildy's war-crime spouse to be honest