• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Okay we’re bullying a retard

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Then he has all these twitter posts traveling the world hoping Ade lurks his account. Trying to make her jealous. Like she is missing out on what she could have had. ( pat wouldnt be taking those trips either if he actually was a responsible father and paid his share.) While she raises his daughter without him providing any child support. All that money that could have helped his daughter gets spent on lasagna in Mexico.
She's selling household bullshit on Facebook and oat wastes money on 12 dollar miller lights at the brewers games

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Then he has all these twitter posts traveling the world hoping Ade lurks his account. Trying to make her jealous. Like she is missing out on what she could have had. ( pat wouldnt be taking those trips either if he actually was a responsible father and paid his share.) While she raises his daughter without him providing any child support. All that money that could have helped his daughter gets spent on lasagna in Mexico.
He tried to make it sound like him and Niki have very exciting careers that require them to travel all the time yet they barely leave the house (that they have to rent part of on air bnb) and in reality they are just two irresponsible and selfish assholes which is the real reason they don’t have kids. I bet Lynne made Pat get a vasectomy because she knows it Niki gets knocked up it will be a fucking disaster she can’t afford to finance,

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“Save”

Kill a baby, save someone old enough to know better. Makes sense to me. Fat fuck.
Even Serch said that kind of thinking is bullshit “why didn’t wrap it up, B?!?!”

Everyone that isn’t a retard knows how babies are made, you can’t be an adult and claim you “didn’t think” it would happen. Women don’t magically become pregnant, you need to do something and you know what it is.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Even Serch said that kind of thinking is bullshit “why didn’t wrap it up, B?!?!”

Everyone that isn’t a retard knows how babies are made, you can’t be an adult and claim you “didn’t think” it would happen. Women don’t magically become pregnant, you need to do something and you know what it is.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
This is definitely part of his stealthy geek origin story Just like Torque Wheeler was conceived in a 41 year old car in 1973 when American Graffiti was actually released.

"My name is Stealthy Geek.

My father worked for Nintendo and my mother designed Star Wars toys for Kenner.

I lost my virginity in a 1:1 replica of the DeLorean from BTTF after a screening of Return of the Jedi. ....and I'm here to teach you how Star Trek was always woke and how the Matrix was always a trans allegory."