• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Okay we’re bullying a retard

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I took my high school GF to see Revenge of the Sith my senior year. We went back to my house and fooled around. Not because we got horny watching pew pew, but because we were teenagers with hormones pulsing through our veins and I wanted to get my dick sucked.

I think if Rick even grazed a breast, he’d cum in his pants. I’m talking about a chicken breast cause he’s fat.
1720466182519.png

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Wait up, hold the phone here - you're telling me that jacked-up, fast-car-driving, frat-boy looking marathon runner guy is into Star Wars??? I refuse to believe someone like that is into anything geeky.
Smooth operator Rick has this move where he purposefully hikes his sleeve up. It's extremely subtle. Most normies wouldn't bat an eye. A lot of bikers have tattoos, nothing out of the ordinary. It's only the hardcore nerds that would recognise it for what it actually is.

Who is this legitimate tough guy? How did he end up and this comic book convention? Is it true he's also an intellectual who's succeeded as an author in the sci-fi genre? Is that from the film LOTR? You may ask. And the answer is...yes child. Patrick is all that and more (fat).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This post says a lot about what went down after she got pregnant and said she was leaving him. He begged for her to abort his daughter.

View attachment 209775
Knowing Pat he told her right away to abort it - Pat has to be the center of attention and can’t have something like a baby changing that. If there’s a baby that’s less money for toys, beer, and model kits!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Knowing Pat he told her right away to abort it - Pat has to be the center of attention and can’t have something like a baby changing that. If there’s a baby that’s less money for toys, beer, and model kits!
Then he has all these twitter posts traveling the world hoping Ade lurks his account. Trying to make her jealous. Like she is missing out on what she could have had. ( pat wouldnt be taking those trips either if he actually was a responsible father and paid his share.) While she raises his daughter without him providing any child support. All that money that could have helped his daughter gets spent on lasagna in Mexico.