Oh well, definitely his loss (contains prolonged mooing)

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Joe has been making his way through the local Long Island cover band scene for foty-plus years. He doesn't have a regular band, he doesn't have a group of musicians he jams with, and he's never seen in the company of anyone but his haggish girlfriend. After forty years in his local scene, he doesn't have a friend in the world. Thus, one could easily conclude that any bar/club owner who doesn't like Joe is most likely just like everyone else. His peers hate him, no one wants anything to do with him, he generates no respect whatsoever.

I would love to know more about the issues that lead to the collapse of 2U. I am sure Gene (Fake Bono) could tell us some stories. The fact Joe continues to post on his daughters facebook just amazes me. Poor fucking girl. High school can be hard enough at times, add a fucking Cumia into the mix then you are just asking for disaster.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
"I reached out in good faith, olive branch extended and offered him a great deal because of my annual winter slowdown which all performers and restaurants experience yearly"

Get a fucking job Joe, you bum. Christmas must be a fucking miserable time for the kids in Joe's shithole townhouse.

He also calls this "anonymous" venue owner "tone-deaf", so this guy definitely told Joe he's an awful performer.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Confession: I feel sorry for Joe. So it’s quite the ethical dilemma that you’re all so spot-on and fucking hilarious when you rip him to shreds.

I started watching this and the first 15 minutes were so sad that I probably would have donated money to a charity for abused and neglected dago kids if an ad for one had popped up:

Joe is such a palette cleanser for the hardened Patposter. He’s just dumb, dopey, and lacks any self-awareness so is constantly saying the most incredible shit about others that he doesn’t realize describes him perfectly. His overestimation of his own intelligence is legitimately tragic.

He’s just a sad guy but I’m not too familiar with him yet. Am I mistaken? Compared to Pat he seems harmless.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I would love to know more about the issues that lead to the collapse of 2U. I am sure Gene (Fake Bono) could tell us some stories. The fact Joe continues to post on his daughters facebook just amazes me. Poor fucking girl. High school can be hard enough at times, add a fucking Cumia into the mix then you are just asking for disaster.
I wish Gene Marchello would do an AMA for da forums. That would be legendary.