Oh well, definitely his loss (contains prolonged mooing)

Screenshot 2022-10-13 at 16.00.31.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I love these posts of his so much. The other guy is a wetbrain alcoholic fool and criminal but Joe was eager to do business with him until he was told the venue isn’t interested in hiring him again. Any other performer would ask if the owner had been unsatisfied with previous appearances, ask for some detailed feedback, etc. It wouldn’t be hard to pull some kind of win out of this one. Instead he pouts and vague posts on FB like he’s auditioning for Butthurt Faggot of the Year.

Poor Layla.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Joe’s level of entitlement is insane. He did all of these venues a “favor” by accepting less cash (when no places were even offering live entertainment) and gracing those business’ with his presence. It’s not because he was going to take whatever he could get and because most business’ were barely even staying open so live music is one of the first things to go. He really is a giant LIBTARD piece of shit. Joe, I know you still read here: You are worse than any libtard you think you fight against. You’re stupidity is equal at best, and your entitlement passes any niggers by a mile.

Edit: I also wanted to add he pretends to be above insults while insulting the person. I guess because his name isn’t directly said that makes it not an insult? You’ve given enough details for pretty much anyone to find this guy Joe. You should have just said his fucking name. You would have been more ethical.

I love these posts of his so much. The other guy is a wetbrain alcoholic fool and criminal but Joe was eager to do business with him until he was told the venue isn’t interested in hiring him again. Any other performer would ask if the owner had been unsatisfied with previous appearances, ask for some detailed feedback, etc. It wouldn’t be hard to pull some kind of win out of this one. Instead he pouts and vague posts on FB like he’s auditioning for Butthurt Faggot of the Year.

Poor Layla.

The bovine doth protest too much

Like most amateur hobbyist musicians, Joe has a wildly inflated sense of both his own talents and his drawing power. After forty years in "the business", Joe is still background music, basically a living jukebox who stands in the corner playing old familiar classic rock chestnuts for disinterested drunks and random passers-by.
The Nana checks have definitely stopped. All his posts have been extended rants related to finances.
And because getting a real job is entirely out of the question, the braying buffoon is trying to make a living doing something there's absolutely no demand for. No one in Long Island (or anywhere else) ever says "oh boy, Solo Joe! We should go! I love that guy!". He's incredibly fortunate that anyone is willing to pay him anything for his amateurish, barely competent warbling. For forty-plus years, Joe has been Peter Pan, living the lifestyle of a wayward adolescent. Sleeping til whenever, fucking around on social media all day, and playing with his cheap guitars. He put nothing into becoming better, or putting together an act anyone would actually want to hear. And now he's in panic mode, as reality is at the door.

Really makes you wonder why that guy would think of Joe as a cunt to keep away.
Joe has been making his way through the local Long Island cover band scene for foty-plus years. He doesn't have a regular band, he doesn't have a group of musicians he jams with, and he's never seen in the company of anyone but his haggish girlfriend. After forty years in his local scene, he doesn't have a friend in the world. Thus, one could easily conclude that any bar/club owner who doesn't like Joe is most likely just like everyone else. His peers hate him, no one wants anything to do with him, he generates no respect whatsoever.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I've mentioned this before but I have a restaurant management background and dealt with these types before. Their ego is so inflated, they think they are rock stars. The only people worse are regular karaoke singers. They order water with lemon to protect their voice. I'm not kidding, in other words, they cost the place money. But I'm off topic, we had a one man band back in the 90s and he got 50 bucks and unlimited coffee a night. That's it. Take it or leave it, like someone said, you're background music. Sure, it was the 90s so cost was different, I am guessing Joe gets maybe 100 or 150 a night and I'm being generous here.

I've mentioned this before but I have a restaurant management background and dealt with these types before. Their ego is so inflated, they think they are rock stars. The only people worse are regular karaoke singers. They order water with lemon to protect their voice. I'm not kidding, in other words, they cost the place money. But I'm off topic, we had a one man band back in the 90s and he got 50 bucks and unlimited coffee a night. That's it. Take it or leave it, like someone said, you're background music. Sure, it was the 90s so cost was different, I am guessing Joe gets maybe 100 or 150 a night and I'm being generous here.
I think that's very generous. Joe has no following at all. It's not like he has a long history of being a real local draw. After working the local bar/club scene for all those years, no one even knows who he is. In fact, at some of the places he plays, he most likely actually drives patrons away.