• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official Private Profile White Nigger List

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
@Jenna reads every post from people he dislikes and saves them all, it’s pretty weird and gay. It’s one reason to private it.

That's literally what this place does to Patrick. He says stupid shit, we repost it to mock him, he sobs that shouldn't be allowed. He also is considered medically overweight but refuses to admit it online.

Is mine public or private? It was public for a while but then @Prison Enjoyer got all obsessed and spammy with the pictures on my profile so I might have privated the whole thing.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
That's literally what this place does to Patrick. He says stupid shit, we repost it to mock him, he sobs that shouldn't be allowed. He also is considered medically overweight but refuses to admit it online.

Is mine public or private? It was public for a while but then @Prison Enjoyer got all obsessed and spammy with the pictures on my profile so I might have privated the whole thing.
Nah youre wide open bro. Aint scurred of shit. Taking things like a MAN. Smashing NoBacon one post at a time like a MAN. Il be honest, i was on NBs side until you dragged em in the last couple pages. Jenna taking her W by STORM LIKE A MAN!

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Nah youre wide open bro. Aint scurred of shit. Taking things like a MAN. Smashing NoBacon one post at a time like a MAN. Il be honest, i was on NBs side until you dragged em in the last couple pages. Jenna taking her W by STORM LIKE A MAN!

membersonly.jpg

11goldsmith2-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Last edited: