• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official Private Profile White Nigger List

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Am i a private profile nigger? Idk if i am or not. You can still call me a nigger. I dont mind

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
@Jenna reads every post from people he dislikes and saves them all, it’s pretty weird and gay. It’s one reason to private it.
As explained many thousands of times, privating a profile doesn’t stop people from searching your posts. It actually just makes it easier.

If you hit the search bar and search by user without inputing a search term you will see all their posts in order. If you want to be more specific you enter the search term. It is infinitely easier than going to someones profile and scrolling through every post for something embarrassing.

So literally the only thing being a private profile white nigger does is stop people from posting on your wall.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What are you hiding, dude. Why can't you just be a person? God.
Why are you two fibbing on my ass all the time? I've got nothing to hide. I hope everyone reads my "About" section so they know I'm all about acting, handball and bitches.

What are YOU hiding, Turk February, if that IS your real name. WHICH IT ISN'T.

THIS MAN IS A RUSSIAN SPY. THIS MAN IS A LONG HAIRED HIPPIE-TYPE PINKO FAG AND I BET HE'S EVEN GOT A COMMIE FLAG HANGING ON THE WALL OF HIS GARAGE LIKE FROM THE CHARLIE DANIELS SONG. DO NOT TRUST THE RUSSIANS.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Why are you two fibbing on my ass all the time? I've got nothing to hide. I hope everyone reads my "About" section so they know I'm all about acting, handball and bitches.

What are YOU hiding, Turk February, if that IS your real name. WHICH IT ISN'T.

THIS MAN IS A RUSSIAN SPY. THIS MAN IS A LONG HAIRED HIPPIE-TYPE PINKO FAG AND I BET HE'S EVEN GOT A COMMIE FLAG HANGING ON THE WALL OF HIS GARAGE LIKE FROM THE CHARLIE DANIELS SONG. DO NOT TRUST THE RUSSIANS.
Fucking got me figured out to a tee

(from private facebook photos, dated march 2007)
1700417396113.png