• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official Private Profile White Nigger List

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
I don't understand the point of privating your profile. What the fuck is on there you don't want people to see? This isn't a giant Reddit website where you can be mid argument and someone can check to see if you've been posting Alison Brie armpit pictures on a whackoff sub. If you're on here in the first place you (should) have nothing to hide from everyone else on here.

Peckahs.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don't understand the point of privating your profile. What the fuck is on there you don't want people to see? This isn't a giant Reddit website where you can be mid argument and someone can check to see if you've been posting Alison Brie armpit pictures on a whackoff sub. If you're on here in the first place you (should) have nothing to hide from everyone else on here.

Peckahs.

@Jenna reads every post from people he dislikes and saves them all, it’s pretty weird and gay. It’s one reason to private it.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout

Peckahs.
It might come down to not wanting notifications for everything. I turned off all notifications except for if I'm quoted.