• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official OnAForum User Suicide Death Pool (OOnAFUSDP)

Forum Clout
The funniest proposed suicide method I've ever seen was on the cumtown forum. Someone said they were going to rig up a sharp wire noose and superglue their hands to their head so when he jumps and gets decapitated by the wire it'll look like he pulled his own head off.
Fucking has been around for 20 years, like something awful shit. Love your old movies but please kill your self again.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
All the neighbors will hear this shit getting louder and louder over the course of a couple days:

After the fuzz eventually break the doors down they will begin to study what they will figure out is a whole house Rube Goldberg suicide machine. Lionel trains, elaborate dominos setups, marbles going down funnels and through tubes that land in a bowl on a scale that when it eventually fills up snaps a string that shoots an arrow across the room to pop the balloon full of water that falls down on top of the electrical shit that starts cooking opium that fills the entire house...there's pictures of Lucy Lawless everywhere, as well as of everyone on the police force, as well as actual dead pigs everywhere. Giant rubber fist up my ass that I shoved up there as soon as the opium started kicking in. You get the idea.

G

All the neighbors will hear this shit getting louder and louder over the course of a couple days:

[MEDIA=youtube]N9-7uLg-DZU[/MEDIA]

After the fuzz eventually break the doors down they will begin to study what they will figure out is a whole house Rube Goldberg suicide machine. Lionel trains, elaborate dominos setups, marbles going down funnels and through tubes that land in a bowl on a scale that when it eventually fills up snaps a string that shoots an arrow across the room to pop the balloon full of water that falls down on top of the electrical shit that starts cooking opium that fills the entire house...there's pictures of Lucy Lawless everywhere, as well as of everyone on the police force, as well as actual dead pigs everywhere. Giant rubber fist up my ass that I shoved up there as soon as the opium started kicking in. You get the idea.

Can i have some of that shit you’re smoking, brotherman? 😂

Forum Clout
I can't imagine why someone considering suicide "for real" (not for attention) wouldn't exhaust every option first. Take out a big loan and go to vegas. Fuck a high-end prostitute. Cash everything and put it all on red. Rent a sports car and just never return it. Do a bunch of drugs and be rude to black people. Instead they just seem to sit in the dark on pills and cry. Boo.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I can't imagine why someone considering suicide "for real" (not for attention) wouldn't exhaust every option first. Take out a big loan and go to vegas. Fuck a high-end prostitute. Cash everything and put it all on red. Rent a sports car and just never return it. Do a bunch of drugs and be rude to black people. Instead they just seem to sit in the dark on pills and cry. Boo.
Because someone who is suicidal is almost always going through a major depressive episode or crisis of some kind. When you’re in that state doing all of those things don’t sound fun at all. They sound like more of the same shit.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Speaking of suicide, James Cromwell is officially seeking his own death at the hands of @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda after releasing a rip-off Prancer movie for Christmas.

Prancer: A Christmas Tale​

Patreeky still in number one spot locally.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
He likely changed his name again but where's StarshipHomo/Paul Fucks Kids? He actually go through with it this time?

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Long lonely weekend ahead for Patreeky. Keep him in your thoughts, guys.

G

That's the spirit.

But seek help where necessary.

D6CCA05C-799D-4D2C-B355-B3C1EDD0E074.gif