• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official OnAForum User Suicide Death Pool (OOnAFUSDP)

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Cut my life into pieces
A3D4F33D-C092-4675-B72F-DB390D44D592.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I'm waiting on suicide until I can create a method that is A) painless or enjoyable, B) quick, and C) inarguably hilarious. Plenty of options for the first two, but tying it all together with the right punchline is what keeps me going. Once I figure it out, you'll hear about it.
Just make part C be taking out Patrick as you go, done! Legendary

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I enjoyed @Volkov ’s

We also had one dude say he was gonna kill himself, make a goodbye post, and then never log in again. So I think at least one of us has gone through with it.
Was that the guy who's last post in that thread said he was gonna take his dog for one last walk? Pretty sure people were checking on that dude for like a week before deciding he probably did cash in his chips.

Last edited:

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I'm waiting on suicide until I can create a method that is A) painless or enjoyable, B) quick, and C) inarguably hilarious. Plenty of options for the first two, but tying it all together with the right punchline is what keeps me going. Once I figure it out, you'll hear about it.
I'm with you

two things are keeping me alive:
1) i'm too gutless to hang myself
2) next elder scrolls game release

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I'm with you

two things are keeping me alive:
1) i'm too gutless to hang myself
2) next elder scrolls game release
In 2015 when my drug addiction almost completely destroyed my life, I was always thinking about ending it. I thought everyone would be better off without me around fucking shit up.

However, I wanted to see if The Force Awakens was gonna be any good and I wanted to read the next GoT book which I thought would be released soon. Joke was on me!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The funniest proposed suicide method I've ever seen was on the cumtown forum. Someone said they were going to rig up a sharp wire noose and superglue their hands to their head so when he jumps and gets decapitated by the wire it'll look like he pulled his own head off.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
The funniest proposed suicide method I've ever seen was on the cumtown forum. Someone said they were going to rig up a sharp wire noose and superglue their hands to their head so when he jumps and gets decapitated by the wire it'll look like he pulled his own head off.
another good one is tying your neck to 100ft pole-attached rope, getting in ur car & hitting the gas... it stops ur wife from enjoying ur expensive car when you gone

Forum Clout
During a 2U concert, charge Joe Cumia on stage and knock him over, grab the microphone and yell “And then I immediately went into Layla”
then immediately pull out a gun and Dwyer yourself in front of the entire crowd

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
That's part of a Doug Stanhope joke. That caused me to think of my own elaborate method. It involves a guillotine and pretending to be a magician for a crowd in public.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
This is a good one, been around for a while. I first read it on Maddox's site a long time ago.
During a 2U concert, charge Joe Cumia on stage and knock him over, grab the microphone and yell “And then I immediately went into Layla”
then immediately pull out a gun and Dwyer yourself in front of the entire crowd
This is the best suggestion I've heard yet. Going to write that one down...