• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Official OnAForum User Suicide Death Pool (OOnAFUSDP)

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
AKA a "dead pool" if you want to be a fag about it and I know you do.

Wasn't long ago the odds were excellent on NEP cleaning his skull from the inside out with a service revolver or whatever they issue to sailors guarding shacks filled with their own jizz.

3216039021_8632ec6bdd.jpg

"I have to get up early?! In the armed forces?!" BLAM!!!

Now our lad is on his way to dying on the job installing roofs with drunk Mexicans. I would ironically use the navy motto here but those faggots don't even have one.

So, given the change in the winds, who is going to kill themselves ("theyselves" or whatever the KF crossover users like to use) in the near future? Multiple users obviously. Just say the first one you believe will ascend to the mothership.

I'm putting in my vote for Patreeky. I don't think he's going to see another Christmas. A gentle spirit lost in a harsh world. Half the users here have also talked about raping him.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Didnt that volkov guy already try once. Now i am realizing i havent seen his name for a while. Also doesnt technically count but the getoffmylawn guy who kept forgetting his password was actively dying if illness and havent seen him

I enjoyed @Volkov ’s severe mental illness. Hope he’s out there somewhere, but not too positive about that… he had a story about attempting suicide with pills and then crawling onto the sidewalk for help when he immediately regretted it and being rescued.

We also had one dude say he was gonna kill himself, make a goodbye post, and then never log in again. So I think at least one of us has gone through with it.

We also had another fsggot say he was gonna suicide-OD on gabapentin, which is pretty much impossible.

G

I'm putting in my vote for Patreeky. I don't think he's going to see another Christmas. A gentle spirit lost in a harsh world. Half the users here have also talked about raping him.

This is the nicest thing someone has said about me in a long time.

But i won’t kill myself, it’s a miracle to be alive anyway it would be a sin to throw that away.

I may get depressed sometimes by the cruel nature of the world and the sub but there are enough beautiful things to live for.

(Nice speech, stupid)

[MEDIA=youtube]C7dbqCNe2mc[/MEDIA]